Least used barbarian builds?

Krazy_Solo

Diabloii.Net Member
Least used barbarian builds?

I'm doing some research on each class (asking this question each class forum). I want to know some least used builds. I'm a bit tired of using common builds looking for a unique playing experience.

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
You could have made one post about this in the community forum instead of spamming it in each char forum :uhhuh:

HoD

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
ya what rik said but aa booyaka barb too.
Since I did not see your question in the paladin forum room..

convertion paladin. Work with alot of open wounds and poison damage.

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
The MagiBarb and summoner barbs are the least common builds for barbarians (well least common that I know of).

and by all means hit just one forum with a question instead of each forum.

If you want the Magi and summoner builds they are here

Another not common build is the passive barb, If you want that build I can get how to make it together for you I have one in act 1 hell and just recently figured out how to make it through deeper into hell though haven't done it yet.

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
asdfq said:
Can Leap Attacking barbs kill in Hell?
I am willing to bet that leaping barbs can deal more total damage in 1 hit than any other Barbarian build.

So yeah they can kill in Hell, but they are very hard to use and very slow overall.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
I am willing to bet that leaping barbs can deal more total damage in 1 hit than any other Barbarian build.

So yeah they can kill in Hell, but they are very hard to use and very slow overall.
Ya I said that its a booyaka barb. :rant: