Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Least Played character?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by DuesNox, May 8, 2005.

?

Who do you [i]want[/i] to win the most?

1. Brazil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Italy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. England

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. France

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Germany

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Argentina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ivory Coast

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. United States

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other (please post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I blame Durf and beer for my lack of interest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DuesNox

DuesNox IncGamers Member

Least Played character?

I don't know if any polls like this was ever created but...

What are your least played characters and why?

I guess ill go first, My least played class has got to be Assassin. I have been wanting to try a build but any one I see I need mega uper items to succeed in and i like to be play untwinked. Any suggestions would be great.

EDIT: Damn sorry about the d in Barbarian *Shrugs* I fixed it up for you. :uhhuh: - AE

2. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

They might be great for some people, but not for me... First of, i play Sorces... then Ama's and Sin's... Then Druid, Necro, Barb... And last and least Pally...

Anyway, it's Sorces for me... nothing else, as a matter of fact ;)

3. goltar25

goltar25 IncGamers Member

Druids are extremely boring. I've never had the patience to make it past halfway through Act 1 normal with a druid.

As for an assassin build for you, I took a hardcore, untwinked, weaponless phoenix strike assassin doing full clears on /players 8 up to halfway through Act 5 Nightmare. Assassins are my favorite, especially martial artists, and I've never twinked them with uber gear. Granted, that's because I don't have all that much uber gear at the moment.

4. skoolbus

skoolbus IncGamers Member

Druids for me too, I want to start one, I just have a ton of other builds in the queue first

5. Alien

Alien IncGamers Member

For me its probably a nec. I have a fishymancer, and I've played him through normal, but he's just way too boring for me. I don't want to just walk around and let an army do everything for me, not my kind of play style. I must admit, however, CE is a very fun skill. Also, once I get some better gear I'll be making a venomancer and that will probably be a fun build. All I need is Trang's Belt and Death's Web, hah, easy...:teeth:

6. Derrick1001

Derrick1001 IncGamers Member

It's the assassin for me. I just intuitively don't care much for the martial arts, and the trap tree is just sorceress-lite IMO. So I don't care for them much. I've been trying to get into them, but *sigh* it's not easy. And I HATE that damn yell she makes every time she kicks. I can't stand my kicker because of it. I've got some pretty decent assassin gear (not full Nat's, but other nice things) but just can't seem to get rolling along in a way I enjoy yet.

Only had the game for 5 or 6 years and never made any assassin mat :lol:

7. PyroStock

PyroStock IncGamers Member

Barbarian. I have one of each class and my Whirlwind Barb is L48 now, but he was the last character I made as everyone I play with not only has a Barbarian, but has at least 1 Frenzy Sword Barb... and there's always a Barb in a party, if not as a player as a Merc. So I decided not to be lost in the mob of Barbs, besides my Werebear makes them look small. :D Also, I never played Barbariand. ;)

8. midnightvulture

midnightvulture IncGamers Member

'Sin for me as well, but only because I haven't gotten around to it yet. I actually have 3 assassin builds I want to play, but I'm playing a fury wolf and a ww barb first, then maybe an archmage....so many characters I want to try.

mv

9. DougTheHead2

DougTheHead2 IncGamers Member

Assassin. I have 17 characters in 1.10, and the highest assassin is in 12th place at only lvl 46 (trapper). The only other assy is lvl 22. I had a bad experience with assassins, I had a level 24ish assassin with 9 skill points free get completely screwed over when a friend of a friend decided to try out my Diablo without telling me, played her, and distributed all her points just terribly. Sigh. Didn't start one for a long time after that, which is sad because I had been having a blast with her.

10. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

Zon for me - I've only played a few and never into Hell. I'm not overly fond of Pallys either.

11. corax

corax IncGamers Member

too be honest i dont know. ive got a pat/mat or guardian of every class but barb and paly but i seem to play them alot.

i'd say sin but my guardian would disagree with me.

12. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

Barb surprisingly. This was my favortie character in 1.09 due to the readily available IK Stone Crusher. Now I'm MPing a Frenzy barb to pat'dom.

Tip on the assassin. Start with a trapper/kicker hybrid. You learn how to play with melee and traps that way. Also easy untwinked.

13. Illiana

Illiana IncGamers Member

Necromancer. I have started a Fishymancer, but he has been parked in act3 normal since forever. IMHO, he is just boring. I didn't have fun playing that char, but one day I might try again.

14. Boulos

Boulos IncGamers Member

Has to be a Sin for me. I tried one once and got into the Blood Moor. I just couldn't figure out how to play one effectively. I know I didn't give it much time...maybe some other time...

15. Toppo

Toppo IncGamers Member

Sin. I've patted/matted all other classes but I just can't get around to playing an Assy. I have a level 70+ HC untwinked Trapsin somewhere in Hell but she has been there for months. MAs are out of the question. Way too much hotkeys required :(

16. BFD

BFD IncGamers Member

For me Amazon's are my least played class. Are they my least favourite? Doubtfull. I just never get around to playing them. I guess I know what my next character will be now eh.

17. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Barbarians... never made on Pat on SP. Just on BNet and that one got rushed. Hmm, should maybe do one as a next goal? :)

18. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

Probably assassins.

Even though I love them.

I love them with every part of my body.

Except maybe my butt.

Because that's just weird

19. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

Druids. Well, my recent project is going to make me play at least 6 more (for a total of 7) but it's definetly druids for me. Got more chars of everything else, especially sorcs. (yes, more sorcs than necros. Go figure)

20. TopHatCat64

TopHatCat64 IncGamers Member

Easily Assassin. I just don't have any desire to make a martial artist or a trapper and that constitutes about 99% of all sin builds.

It's a shame really because I tried to make a blade fury sin and fell in love with the shadow discipline tree, every skill in it is incredibly useful and with many diverse uses.

What killed that build for me strangely was I just could not get over the fact that the animation had her standing frozen with blades flying out of her. I really wanted it to show her throwing the blades ninja style.