Leap Attack Glitch

Arkardo

Diabloii.Net Member
Leap Attack Glitch

I don't know if this one is covered already. Sorry if it is...

Anyway, when I use Leap Attack with my Barb, it sometimes happens that this skill doesn't work anymore. I can right-click anywhere I want, but he just won't leap anymore. He doesn't even say "I can't". The only way I've found to solve this is to exit and re-enter the game.

Did anyone experience this as well?

Lie

Diabloii.Net Member
I had some bug where I didnt move at all, but I went high up into the air until my char went off the screen and then floated back down. It was weird.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
I had some bug where I didnt move at all, but I went high up into the air until my char went off the screen and then floated back down. It was weird.

That's not quite a bug... probably got interrupted during an attack.

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
With charge lock, you can unequip and then re-equip your weapon. Or, in LoD, you can probably just press W, but others should be able to confirm or deny this.
Well that works if you are stuck in the middle of a charge, but the other bug involved with this skill causes you to be unable to initialise the charge and can unfortunately not be cured this way.

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
The two bugs involving Charge are the Animation Lock and the Skill Disable. The Lock leaves you in a single frame of animation, and simple forms of equipment alteration, such as switching weapons, seem to correct this. The Disable prohibits you from using the skill for the rest of that character's active game, meaning you must become inactive (leave the game) to fix it. You can, of course, re-enter the same game afterward.