Leap Attack Bug?

labyrinth

Diabloii.Net Member
Leap Attack Bug?

I know this is a bug, and it's repeatable:

When my barbarian does leap attack frequently, he suddenly is unable to leap attack anymore. It usually happens when I am struck while in the middle of the air. I'm not sure if it's when a monster that was surrounding me hits me before the animation ends, or if it's from missile attacks, or either. Anyway, once the leap attack locks up, I can't use it at all until I leave the game and return.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution?

Faye

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I got the same problem. I think the only way to fix it is to save and exit and then enter the game again.

Or is there another way?

Pent

Diabloii.Net Member
there is no way to fix it in game, that I have tried
other then
waiting for about 20minutes to 1 hour I think
it seems blizzard temp bans that skill if you use it too much, sadly.

I was using it in the maggot lair and suddenly I couldnt use it anymore
then in the same game, suddenly after 20 minutes or so it came back. and I did nothing to effect it, it just magically came back

Shek

Banned
Open a trade screen with someone[another player] and it goes away. If you can't[ie: single player, empty game] just save and exit.

Shek

sirdover

Diabloii.Net Member
Just thought I'd throw in that I have had the same problem happen when I was using charge with my paladin (and I've heard others complain about charge not working as well)

labyrinth

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the trade screen tip... have to try it out. Anyone know if it's always been this way or only since patch? (I'm new to barbs)

DarkY

Diabloii.Net Member
the same counts for telekines. Spam it alot in town. And suddenly you cant talk to NPC's take WP's or talk to other players

m1rage

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are having problems getting stuck in charge, try hitting 'w' (or whatever your switch weapons is).

yakker

Diabloii.Net Member
And it's even more fun when you can't move at all!

:)

When I'm surrounded by baddies, sometimes my barb can't leap attack (I use it to escape usually). And sometimes, he can't even move or use any skills at all. In order to get him moving, I've found that disarming and arming him again works. open the inventory, take a sword out of his hand, put it back, he moves again.

hasn't worked for leap attack though...

(but it's fun trying it because he "slides" around the screen like he's on a snowboard...)

well... not THAT fun...

Guntaas

Diabloii.Net Member
This has happened to me alot... It seems to only happen when my barb gets hit hard in the middle or right at the begining of a leap. It was strange seeing him drop out of the sky like that... After that, the leap skill works, but not the leap attack... I have yet to find an in-game solution.