Lazy man's Nerco P8 build

Gabber_Roid

Diabloii.Net Member
Lazy man's Nerco P8 build

What should I go with? I've never fleshed out a true necro before. So I'm a bit :jig:

Jason Maher

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Lazy man's Nerco P8 build

What kind of necro build are we talking about? A Summoner aka Fishymancer (max Raise Skeleton, max Skeleton Mastery, max Corpse Explosion, using Amplify Damage to boost damage and break physical immunites and Decrepify to make Diablo and Baal a doddle) is very viable, and there is some good gear that is quite easy to come by/trade for. An example is the 'Lore' runeword (Ort + Sol in any 2 socket helm, circlet is the best bet). +1 All Skills, +30 Lightning Resist, Damage Reduced by 7, +2 Mana Per Kill, +10 Energy. Ridiculously cheap and easy to assmble, available at level 27, and still viable in Hell Act 5 if you don't manage to find anything else.

Gabber_Roid

Diabloii.Net Member

Well I'm loving the Fishy so far, I'm at like level 13 in Act 1 P8 even before goin to the Jail levels (yawn!!!!)

I'm liking it, throw on some DI.fm DnB or Chill and just have at it..... :)

Jason Maher

Diabloii.Net Member

Check the guides for a full gear list, but the two things you'll need to prioritise are +skills (= more and stronger skellies) and resists (so you don't get fried), in that order.