Lauren Myracle needs to be euthanized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Nyax

Banned
This is why I hate posting in the OTF. There's always someone willing to ignore your intent entirely and focus on the little technicalities. Yes, it was a joke about murder (euthanasia, but same idea). No, it was not intended to be offensive. No, you should not be offended...

I really don't understand how it's so hard for me to get a couple posts in the OTF without getting yelled at by someone...thanks Merick, you made my day a whole bunch brighter. :thumbsdown:

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
This is why I hate posting in the OTF. There's always someone willing to ignore your intent entirely and focus on the little technicalities. Yes, it was a joke about murder (euthanasia, but same idea). No, it was not intended to be offensive. No, you should not be offended...

I really don't understand how it's so hard for me to get a couple posts in the OTF without getting yelled at by someone...thanks Merick, you made my day a whole bunch brighter. :thumbsdown:
I never advocated you getting banned. I disagreed with two of the others that were banned for making mass murder jokes. I also don't think you should be banned for it.

Ahtelstan said:
Oh good lord, you mean you weren't actually joking all of those times you were castigating the mods for double-posting and such? I was beginning to think the joke was getting old, but I guess the joke was on me. You should probably lighten up and leave the moderating to the moderators.
Ever seen a cop doing something illegal? How did it make you feel? I don't think mods should violate any rule, large or small, if it's not a case of doing so to enforce them. Especially for something so easy not to do. I can understand that copy and pasting quotes is a pain, and using multiple replies for that, or if your edit time is up and you have something important to add. This wasn't a case of either.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Merick,

Enough is enough. I'll not have you aggrivating the other members to the point of wanting to leave. You must understand that you have no say in how the rules are decided or enforced.

Please leave me to my job and stick to doing...whatever it is you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.