Lauren Myracle needs to be euthanized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Nyax

Banned
Lauren Myracle needs to be euthanized

Proof #1
Proof #2
I saw these two gems in a book store yesterday...they were in the Chemistry section...I nearly broke down crying in the store, but I managed to hold myself together.

What in the world has happened to...using English? I've never been to a country with a different language than English. Do people in other countries speak the language? I think that maybe, maybe, 10% of the U.S. population could get more than a 600 on the Writing section of the SAT...:sob: English is dying...

P.S: Is it "euthanized" or "euthanised"? The 'z' looks better to me.

Lord Nyax

Banned
WTF?

ttyl,
Bortaz
:drdeath:
Awww, c'mon. I want that as a smiley damnit!
I want to go through and find a list of every person who has ever paid for either of those books, then add them to the list of people I should euthanize. Is it scary that that I have a list like that?

P.S: Google says 'z', not 's'. I trust Google with my life.
P.P.S: Does that woman's last name strike anyone else as ironically similar to "Miracle"? Phonetically they're pretty damn close...

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
You should've finished that with "YHBT, HAND".

We live in the age of the unnecessary acronym. Although at least TTFN predates netgibberish.

P.S: Is it "euthanized" or "euthanised"? The 'z' looks better to me.
If it's American spelling you're after, 'z'. In British spelling both are usually acceptable.

Lord Nyax

Banned
You should've finished that with "YHBT, HAND".
I have no clue what that means...

I so often feel like no matter how much I learn about crazy useless acronyms, I'm always falling behind. I'm still waiting for someone to make a shortened version of "the". I supposed I've seen "da" occasionally...this makes me sad inside...:undecided:

EDIT: Damn, Google can do IM translations! "You have been trolled, have a nice day.", right? It can also do conversions (km --> mi, min --> days, lightyears --> nanoseconds, mi/lightlear --> cubits/week). Google is now my offical hero. I should change my Avatar...

EDIT#2: Dondrei, Google beat you to it. Also, I got my Avatar to reflect my new love of Google.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Unless this Lauen Myracle is really, really fat I don't see how it's mass murder.
I want to go through and find a list of every person who has ever paid for either of those books, then add them to the list of people I should euthanize. Is it scary that that I have a list like that?
I can think of three people that got banned for alluding to mass murder.

Cannon Fodder

Diabloii.Net Member
TTFN?

I hate aim.

Ta Ta For Now. Do you hate Tigger too?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I'm the only one

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful chaps
They're loaded with vim and with vigor
They love to leap in your laps
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
Is I'm the only one

Tiggers are wonderful fellahs
Tiggers are awfully sweet
Everyone elses is jealous
And thats why I repeat [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
Is I'm the only one
Yes, I'm the only one
(Grrrrrr...)
[/FONT]

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't understand why mods get to do things that other people get in trouble for, or why some mass murder jokes are worthy of bans, and some aren't. That's all. It makes me worry about being banned for something I've seen other people do without getting in trouble. It makes the rules a joke.

Athelstan

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't understand why mods get to do things that other people get in trouble for, or why some mass murder jokes are worthy of bans, and some aren't. That's all. It makes me worry about being banned for something I've seen other people do without getting in trouble. It makes the rules a joke.
Oh good lord, you mean you weren't actually joking all of those times you were castigating the mods for double-posting and such? I was beginning to think the joke was getting old, but I guess the joke was on me. You should probably lighten up and leave the moderating to the moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.