Laughable!!!

Kilmin

Banned
can you guys plz stop crying because you can't kill my lvl 50 barb with any of your characters. you think ur soooooo goood and you won't even duel a lvl 50 barb. cry more plz. the more you run away from me the more I LAUGH. so shhh. Kil pwnz helz/turnips always and forever

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
If your policy is to squelch everyone that uses dupes, you'll have to eliminate about 90-95% of your f list...

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Rofl.. I find the people that buy dupes pathetic ... They can't get them ligetly ... it's so .. stupid! I love how they act when something of there's "poofs"

turnips

Diabloii.Net Member
Kilmin: you may be correct...I don't know if anyone can build a dueler near lvl50 that can take on your duped-out barb. You are a duper; the barb's full of duped jewels, bugged charms, and duped sharp/lifers. There is no doubt in this...too many people know it, so why deny?

It's time to stop hiding behind your gear.

A proposal: Way back when idiots like yourself were beginning to ruin the game, some dii.net forumers decided to put together a pvp league. Pretty simple concept: no runewords, no jewels, no charms, no merc, no cheese (slow target) no town running...only thing you lose if you die is your ear. A third party moderates the duels. A simple trade screen showing of your gear and a trade of a full inventory of random crap proves you're going to wear what you've shown and your inventory has nothing in it. This type of a duel(especially with strict guidelines such as a specific class or restrictions on melee/ranged) provides a much more equal playing field. The person with superior dueling skill and character builds should be the winner, as items play less of a factor.

If you'd like to participate in such a challenge let myself or Helz know. If it happens, bragging will be kept to a minimum for the winner. If you're going to pass on the offer, I'd like to extend it to whomever else is interested; it's definitely a good time, and you can borrow items from friends or even from fellow competitors as it is guaranteed you're losing nothing but the time spent in creating your dueler...while having a really fun time. I can't say I play enough to make this into a serious and regular challenge, but even posting this may be enough to get such a league going.

This is simply an idea. What I've written about the rules may not be perfectly accurate. If there are multiple challenges the rules would be modified accordingly to fit each individual challenge. I'm just revved up from a good poker session and also a bit ticked off about this new duping spree that's further ruined dueling...and the fact that a small percentage of OP xBananax regulars have been duping repeatedly and haven't been punished for doing so. This forum is based around legitimate play, and any channel directly associated with it should be the same.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Kilmin: you may be correct...I don't know if anyone can build a dueler near lvl50 that can take on your duped-out barb. You are a duper; the barb's full of duped jewels, bugged charms, and duped sharp/lifers. There is no doubt in this...too many people know it, so why deny?

It's time to stop hiding behind your gear.

A proposal: Way back when idiots like yourself were beginning to ruin the game, some dii.net forumers decided to put together a pvp league. Pretty simple concept: no runewords, no jewels, no charms, no merc, no cheese (slow target) no town running...only thing you lose if you die is your ear. A third party moderates the duels. A simple trade screen showing of your gear and a trade of a full inventory of random crap proves you're going to wear what you've shown and your inventory has nothing in it. This type of a duel(especially with strict guidelines such as a specific class or restrictions on melee/ranged) provides a much more equal playing field. The person with superior dueling skill and character builds should be the winner, as items play less of a factor.

If you'd like to participate in such a challenge let myself or Helz know. If it happens, bragging will be kept to a minimum for the winner. If you're going to pass on the offer, I'd like to extend it to whomever else is interested; it's definitely a good time, and you can borrow items from friends or even from fellow competitors as it is guaranteed you're losing nothing but the time spent in creating your dueler...while having a really fun time. I can't say I play enough to make this into a serious and regular challenge, but even posting this may be enough to get such a league going.

This is simply an idea. What I've written about the rules may not be perfectly accurate. If there are multiple challenges the rules would be modified accordingly to fit each individual challenge. I'm just revved up from a good poker session and also a bit ticked off about this new duping spree that's further ruined dueling...and the fact that a small percentage of OP xBananax regulars have been duping repeatedly and haven't been punished for doing so. This forum is based around legitimate play, and any channel directly associated with it should be the same.
This sounds VERY interesting just, wrong server and stuff.. =*(

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member
can you guys plz stop crying because you can't kill my lvl 50 barb with any of your characters. you think ur soooooo goood and you won't even duel a lvl 50 barb. cry more plz. the more you run away from me the more I LAUGH. so shhh. Kil pwnz helz/turnips always and forever
Ok your duped *** bugged barb vs my druid seems fair.

Somoene who uses that many dupes+bugged charms should have no problem with that challenge.

Kilmin

Banned
Ok your duped *** bugged barb vs my druid seems fair.

Somoene who uses that many dupes+bugged charms should have no problem with that challenge.
well, seeing the lvl difference helz.. this doesn't really seem fair... bugged charms mean nothing when you have storm shield which has dr.. and probly fortitude wich adds 200 % + Enhanced dmg.. So I think you and Turnips just have a problem with jealousy and you cry to me about my dueler and me "duping". Instead of crying and saying you'll pwn me with something 30+ lvls higher.. make something my lvl.

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member
well, seeing the lvl difference helz.. this doesn't really seem fair... bugged charms mean nothing when you have storm shield which has dr.. and probly fortitude wich adds 200 % + Enhanced dmg.. So I think you and Turnips just have a problem with jealousy and you cry to me about my dueler and me "duping". Instead of crying and saying you'll pwn me with something 30+ lvls higher.. make something my lvl.
you wouldn't even duel a lvl 66 with your bugged *** barb.

someone has a MASSIVE inferiority complex.

The only one crying here is you, everyone else is laughing at you.

Kilmin

Banned
you wouldn't even duel a lvl 66 with your bugged *** barb.

someone has a MASSIVE inferiority complex.

The only one crying here is you, everyone else is laughing at you.

see, i think u missed my point.. you have something that adds 300% ED... that out weights my charms anyday.. sooo you guys just stop being jealous plz.

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member
see, i think u missed my point.. you have something that adds 300% ED... that out weights my charms anyday.. sooo you guys just stop being jealous plz.
seee you are so stupid you don't get that 5 x 100/5 + your duped max/life and duped max/ias max/max should easily overcome that. Jealous of a duper? NEVER.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
What's funny is that I used to duel 80+ with my lvl 49 in 1.09 all the time.

And you have bugged charms. And duped gear. You give bugged dueling a bad name.

Kilmin

Banned

are you ****ing retarded.. was there forts in 1.09.. NO YOU ****ING IDIOT. stoping trying to be cool because your **** means nothing to me.

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What goes to show you that someone with balls does, and what someone with no balls will do.

WrongdayJ

Diabloii.Net Member
I suprised that a moderator hasn't closed this thread already for members abusing each other.

For what it's worth- I'm VERY MUCH against cheating/duping/hacking/modding/altering of game code in any manner.

That being said I'm not going to trash talk someone who does. Everyone is free to experience the game in their own way.

Hackers should stay together though and not try to intermix the hacks and the non-hacks. Just creates trouble in my opinion.

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
the simple fact is most of us, although we don't like the using of dupes (especially bugged items) accept that some people are desperate enough to use them. It's a fact of the game and we accept it. Where some of us have trouble accepting it is when those people shoot their mouths off about it, lie about it, and brag about it. Theres nothing to brag about. Next I'll hear about that lvl 21 chicken pally that can't be killed by me and is therefore godly and superior.