late bday present for satrina

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
What a cutie. He reminds me of my big black kitty, Frank Nitty. :)

I'm such a sucker when it comes to cats. :embarrass

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
There is an antihistamine he can take for that.

No house should be without kitties. :)

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
Awww, what a little cutie Zeppy *Huggles*

Ta muchly, and you too Toadie *Huggles*, every day should be filled with Kitties :D

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
my friend has a cat. one time i slept over there and i woke up and the cat was staring at me! scared the hell outta me!

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
Looks almost exactly like my cat I had about a week and a half ago before I moved out. At first I hated the idea of having a cat (because I'm super mega allergic), but once she was home my heart did a 180. I ended up caring for that kitten like it was a baby (I called it BK for Baby Kitty, omg how ghey that must make me look). I was always curious however, are cats supposed to use your hands and legs a SCRATCHING BOARDS? I still have a scar or two to prove it, haha. I never yelled at tho, since I don't believe cats can learn ANYTHING.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there any reverse racism involved between them? Do they fight and bicker about things that happened before any of their surviving relatives were born? Or do they make movies together to fulfill ******** stereotypes?

!!!! :bow:

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I used to have a tiger, and I like black cats better than white, cleanin up the white hair seems to be such a bigger hassle, but then my white cat was a persian :rolleyes: