last wish

AmericanIdiot

Diabloii.Net Member
last wish

I just got a few questions about the last wish runeword. The might aura does this mean when you use last wishon a pala that you cannot put a point in might? Howdoes this work with given aura's?

Thanks

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
AmericanIdiot said:
I just got a few questions about the last wish runeword. The might aura does this mean when you use last wishon a pala that you cannot put a point in might? Howdoes this work with given aura's?

Thanks
i think its okfor you to put a point in it (your going to have to for almost any build), but you just shouldnt turn it on and try to stack, because they wont.

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
AmericanIdiot said:

Thanks
You can put as many points in might as you want. As long as you don't have might active as aura itself , the might from last wish will be active. I assume you're asking this because you want to make a crusader (charger)? They have might as synergie. :D

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
SmokeyTreats said:
So, if you max might for a charger and use Last Wish you will get the benefit of a lvl 37 synergy?
I'm pretty sure that kind of thing only works with charges ie: the bone prison charges on marrowwalk, the poison creeper charges on carrion wind, and the molten boulder charges on Stone.