Last wish question

Knigen

Diabloii.Net Member
Last wish question

Hi i always wanted to make a good barb and i recently got across the welth for it

im intressed in having 2 Last wish.....that is ofcourse if the 2 auras stack to make it one big nasty might aura?

also the magic find would be nice

does it even work or should i get something else? and what skills?...im thinking some sort of frenzy build to get the nice ctc stuff on the wishes too....i would like to be able to solo baal with 300+mf with not too crappy speed

and what merc?

maxusmag

Diabloii.Net Member
this is what i would do.

i would have grief pb in one hand lw pb in the other.

max sword mastery
bo
ww or frenzy
shout

heck i would almost make a frenzy barb with that equipment.

reason i say pb is because you will not be able to keep up with the repair costs of the other stuff.

that way you get the best of grief and lw.

Tankmobile

Diabloii.Net Member
last wish isnt necessary for ubers-its just for those who need extra safety cause of either a slow computer or inexperience with ubers. EbotDz with a eDeathz is the best combo in my opinion, or 2nd best would be with a beast. with that setup (not the beast) you eliminate repair costs and the weps breaking mid-uber without losing damage by using phase blades.

IVfluids

Diabloii.Net Member
I think he was mainly talking about mf'ing and not ubers. but the pb use is a good point, the repair bill on my frenzy barb using zerker runewords is astronomical lol.

Knigen

Diabloii.Net Member
i c....but the might auras would stack?...i kinda need the 50 extra mf if it still would do descent damage

40 gheeds+ 2 last wish(~90)+ enigma(~85)+nagel(30) +ist25=270 mf+mf sc ~300

i love to play the barb but he kind of sucks at mfing....but if this would work i could still play my favourite char and still find some stuff

but 2 last wish is crap or what?...im thinking alot of fade and lifetap and cb and a fat might aura and mf but has anyone tried this?

AlmostInfinity

Diabloii.Net Member
The two might auras would stack. In my opinion, mixing up the weapons would be better and cheaper (last wish + something else). I would use a botd for stats and leech, beast for the fanat aura, or death for damage and cb.

Tankmobile

Diabloii.Net Member
id go for what almostinfinity said with the botd and beast/death. for the mf, what alot of people find is good, is dual ali babas for that last sliver of life which will hand you a much better mf than dual last wish (and a helluva lot cheaper...and a helluva lot more effective in fighting)

Knigen

Diabloii.Net Member
I C.....but wont i need hotos for teleing around on switch?

or is enigma a lost cause with barb?

Knigen

Diabloii.Net Member
Enigma a lost cause for a barb?!
Enigma = teleport, skills, str, mf, dr aka secksay
Barbs have the same fcr breakpoints as a sorceress so they teleport hella fast with just minor fcr gear.

Here are the breakpoints:
http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=551

ok thx alot

but i still cant help feeling in the back of my head that dual last wish should be good with a lvl 34 might aura and alot of ctc good stuff....is it alot better with the recomended runewords? because i really need the mf...but it wont be worth it if it is total crap

im not sure how to do the damage calculations

and what about the merk?...if i give him pride or something?...or mabe a act1 bow merk with faith for the fanat?

perhaps somone can give me the numbers on the damage difference between the last wishes and what u recomend....that would put my mind at rest

TehJefe

Diabloii.Net Member
I gotta agree with Tankmobile. Dont bother with two LW.. itd be cool to have a crazy aura, but better to just switch to 2alibabas for the final hit (about 65 mf +up to 4 ists (120) better). Its not hard or even all that inconvenient to switch, I do it all the time. Granted my barb does it for goldfind with Lem'ed alibabas, and my targets are High Council Members, but it shouldnt be that different.
Make sure you use swords on the switch and max sword mastery and the last sliver shouldnt take days.

TehJefe

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh and btw: if you want to have wicked fast teleporting, just go with dual wizzies on the switch. Its perfect for teleing with fcr res and +mana.

And its cheap!