Last Wish Non-Ladder

ScottM

Diabloii.Net Member
Last Wish Non-Ladder

I am on usEAST, sc non ladder.. i was wondering if it is possible to make last wish on the new patch (1.11) on on ladder, or is this just a bug/hack because people do have them. If not what would be a good alternative.. i was thinking ber+ber+ber+shael+shael+shael zerker. Please help. :)

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
I am on usEAST, sc non ladder.. i was wondering if it is possible to make last wish on the new patch (1.11) on on ladder, or is this just a bug/hack because people do have them. If not what would be a good alternative.. i was thinking ber+ber+ber+shael+shael+shael zerker. Please help. :)
#1 I noticed that you posted the same note in more then one forum in here. So thought I'd remind you that doing this is considered spam. And the mods dont like this.

#2 since I'm replying in here:
I am looking for a Last wish on non ladder USEAST SC, im paying all of the runes in Last Wish + 2x mal.
while I dont know much about non ladder prices I can pretty much garantee you that you wont be able to trade for one offering that little. Reason being lastwish is a ladder only runeword. So in order to get one in non you'll have to find someone who carried it with him from ladder 2.

ScottM

Diabloii.Net Member
Alright sorry for spam, just started posting today, and yah i as going to make one haha so unfortunately that went down the drain.. you wouldnt happen to know anybody trading one or what people would want for one would you?

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
Alright sorry for spam, just started posting today, and yah i as going to make one haha so unfortunately that went down the drain.. you wouldnt happen to know anybody trading one or what people would want for one would you?
mind if I ask you what char you're planning on giving the lw to? because, imo last wish is a highly over rated wpn. And I believe you can come up with much better cheaper useful choices.

ScottM

Diabloii.Net Member
mind if I ask you what char you're planning on giving the lw to? because, imo last wish is a highly over rated wpn. And I believe you can come up with much better cheaper useful choices.
I was planning on putting it on my uber smiter, but i was also considering making a ber+ber+ber+shael+shael+shael zerker. What would be your thoughts on this?

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
I was planning on putting it on my uber smiter, but i was also considering making a ber+ber+ber+shael+shael+shael zerker. What would be your thoughts on this?
a friend I have has a Heaven's Light which he then added 2 shael runes on his smiter. Great wpn considering its rather cheap and his paladin is able to kill ubers rather fast. Problem is, I have checked and its a unique ladder only :(. And sorry not the foggiest clue what it would be worth in non ladder. My suggestion would be botdz since a cheap one in non ladder cant be THAT expensive.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
alright thanks, i dont know what im going to do anymore haah see what happens.
If I was you I would consider starting a char in ladder. Reason being: IF (and please dont ask when since none of us has a clue either) there is a ladder 4 then all the items you have in the chars you now start will be transfered to non ladder. And you can then use them in your other chars. Or trade for stuff you need. Because, some of the items that trade nicely in non ladder are rather cheap to make in ladder. An example of this is spirit shields where the highest rune is an amn. Yet spirit shields trade rather nicely in non because they're ladder only.

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
i had to trade 15 hrs for my 69% CB last wish on non-ladder.

it was more for collecting purposes than anything else.

it works, but there's definately cheaper and even better weapons out there. i wouldn't waste all your runes trading for it.

ScottM

Diabloii.Net Member
i traded 10 hr's and a low eschutas for a 66% im happy thnx... and i was on ladder but when i switched i gave all my stuff away so im not going back. :p

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
Couldn't you just have kept all your Ladder stuff so if and when the ladder does reset, you have all your items on non-ladder ?

When the ladder resets, the floor of the Ladder realm opens up and everything falls to non-ladder. Characters and items won't get damaged by the fall or the landing.