Last Wish non-ladder

ScottM

Diabloii.Net Member
Last Wish non-ladder

I have seen people trading last wish on non ladderand i was just wondering if these are bugged or hacked, or if it is possible to make a last wish now on non-ladder in version 1.11. I have all the items to make one but i dont want to waste them if it doesn't work. If it is not possible does anyone know what is a good weapon for an uber smiter, i was thinking ber+ber+ber+shael+shael+shael zerker. Please help.

DarkElmo

Diabloii.Net Member
Lad chars convert to NL when lad resets - if that char has a lad RW it carries it : Lastwish is a good item - I traded one awile ago - - I got some good **** 4 it.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
The item doesn't have too be hacked, he has most likely gotten it transfered from the previous laddar more then a year ago (or bought it from someone who got it that way). Still the runes are bound too be dupes and can therefore poof even if inside a runeword, still that's really rare, as you can understand from the fact that that item probably has been around for more then a year on NL.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
Could you give me an example of what people would be looking for or do you have no idea?
the site I checked says 6 sojs for a low one and about 20+ for a 390/70. no clue how accurate the prices are since, as I just mentioned, I dont play ladder much at all

Zalcitabine

Diabloii.Net Member
Aren't runes and runewords more expensive on Europe too?

You may have to give away one arm of yours :wink3:

ScottM

Diabloii.Net Member
the site I checked says 6 sojs for a low one and about 20+ for a 390/70. no clue how accurate the prices are since, as I just mentioned, I dont play ladder much at all
right on i could get 6 sojs that would be great, and i don't play ladder either. thanks for your help ill seek out a low
lwz.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
Aren't runes and runewords more expensive on Europe too?

You may have to give away one arm of yours :wink3:
IF he's lucky. I mean I only played on europe for like 10? minutes lol. But from what I saw he may have to offer both arms, and a leg :laugh:

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
hrs on EU ladder is 2 ists, 1 ist is 4 pul. One nl soj was a ladder ist some time ago, don't know now. Lw on europe NL will probably cost a fortune.

He said "useat" (useast obviously) himself, so despite his profile saying europe I'd guess he's on east and linked too that trade forum.

icesickle

Diabloii.Net Member
so it is impossible to make last wish on non-ladder?? Is black flail a unique item? or runeword?
Its a flail socketed with the runeword Black (Thul - Io - Nef). Its attack speed plus crushing blow is excellant to take down bosses.

RequiemDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
Last Wish of any kind on US East non ladder last time I looked was around the neighborhood of about 20-30 sojs... That's been about 4 months ago though... If you want one bad enough, and are unwilling to part with that much wealth, I'd suggest doing what I do... Make a good ladder key runner, farm keys, sell 3 sets for 2 hrs each, and make your own... Then, when the ladder resets, you'll have one, as well as a few other ladder only rune words!

Ladder only stuff goes for a fortune on non ladder... Easy way to get rich... Crank out Spirit shields... Those go for 2-4 sojs on East... At least they did a few months ago... Good luck with that!

*Requiem_Death