laser eye surgery

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Suicidal Zebra said:
Plus, there's real justification to wear an eye-patch.

Yarrr!

Ya even tho thats cool. I dont think you have to wear an eye-patch. Pretty sure its rdy to go after you leave the doctors office. Not 100% on this tho.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Hindsight is always 20/20

Just remember: after ten years, your eyeballs will fall out (brownie points to anyone who knows the origin of this joke).

If your vision is 20/80 or worse, I would suggest you go for the surgery (if the surgery doesn't work, your vision won't be much worse than it is pre-surgery). If it's better than 20/80, I'd just as soon stick with the glasses/contact lenses. The odds are definitely in your favor for the surgery coming off without a hitch so if you really want it, you shouldn't be afraid but you should be aware that not every surgery is successful. You don't want to wake up one morning and realize that you made a mistake so make sure you know the risks and benefits in great depth before committing to the surgery.

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
Just remember: after ten years, your eyeballs will fall out (brownie points to anyone who knows the origin of this joke).

If your vision is 20/80 or worse, I would suggest you go for the surgery (if the surgery doesn't work, your vision won't be much worse than it is pre-surgery). If it's better than 20/80, I'd just as soon stick with the glasses/contact lenses. The odds are definitely in your favor for the surgery coming off without a hitch so if you really want it, you shouldn't be afraid but you should be aware that not every surgery is successful. You don't want to wake up one morning and realize that you made a mistake so make sure you know the risks and benefits in great depth before committing to the surgery.

You quoted flanders from the future incorrectly, and did it before I had a chance to do it -_-/ *shakes fist at long work days*