Language of the fallen, other characters

hotpanfight

Diabloii.Net Member
Language of the fallen, other characters

I was alway wondering what the fallen are saying? Also, the zealots appear to be trying to speak also. If I remember, sometimes it sounds like they are saying 'go away', other times it sounds like 'Char-lay-toe'.

Orion241

Diabloii.Net Member
The Fallen are saying "Rakanishu!"(the unique fallen in Stony Field), and "Colenzo!"(The Baal Fallen Shaman minion).

As for the Zealots I have no clue.

hotpanfight

Diabloii.Net Member
Orion241 said:
The Fallen are saying "Rakanishu!"(the unique fallen in Stony Field), and "Colenzo!"(The Baal Fallen Shaman minion).

As for the Zealots I have no clue.

What does Rakanishu and Colenzo mean?

Gorny

Banned
hotpanfight said:
What does Rakanishu and Colenzo mean?

Rakanishu is the Unique monster at the Cairn Stones in the Stoney Field. Colonzo is the Boss of one of Baal's minion packs.

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
Colenzo was named after some Blizzard employee who worked on LoD. I think they made up "Rakanishu" (which I think is what all the Fallen are saying).

gods_pawn

Banned
when i first heard the fallens saying "rakinishu" i could've swore they were saying "we're all gonna eat you!!!" which i find MUCH more entertaining.....

Gorny

Banned
gods_pawn said:
when i first heard the fallens saying "rakinishu" i could've swore they were saying "we're all gonna eat you!!!" which i find MUCH more entertaining.....
So that's what they do when we're not playing! no wonder why they run at you & then run away when you kill off one of the little buggers!