Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

lag--reset?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by skywar, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skywar

skywar Diabloii.Net Member

lag--reset?

I'm on Us East LOD. I know there's another post kind about this but no one seems to of said anything about the reset. It gets so bad that high lvls are dieing and sometimes can barely complete a quest without lagging out. Alot of people said that ladder was resetting. Though one person had said it won't restart until another couple more years or so. I just want to know if anyone knows if and when it's restarting..is it going to be this year..i'm going to make a new character but i can wait if it will restart soon. and anyone know what IS causing this lag it's starting to piss me off pretty bad thanx for any answers

2. WebDragon

WebDragon Diabloii.Net Member

Check this thread, stickied at the top of this forum.

3. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster Diabloii.Net Member

Although that thread answers all of your questions, if you don't feel like reading through it all, and just want to know when the ladder will reset, check this site, Blizzard'll announce it here (and on some other places as well, but here is the first place you'll ever know when a ladder resets)

As a general note: every now and then people will start the rumor of a ladder reset, and every now and then, people use any abberant server behaviour as an excuse to do so, these are 99.9999% of the time actual rumors, until Blizzard made the announcement on their site :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.