Lag and Teleport

devildriver

Diabloii.Net Member
Lag and Teleport

I have a steady 200 or so ping and I cant hold down teleport otherwise I teleport on the same spot over and over, I have to keep clicking on tele. I Can still tele alright but it does slow down teleport speed quite a bit. What I'm trying to say is is it still worth making a BvC with 200 ping as I cannot tele multiple times over and over at maximum speed? I can still tele -> ww alright though.

Anyone with some experience with this answer please.

Mindgasm

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Lag and Teleport

Your fcr may be to low what is it with your tele. I got a 83 mass summon necro, hes got like 20fcr from trange gloves and fcr from Hoto. I dont think enigma has faster cast rate. But when i tele with his mass summons sometimes with 78 ping i tele 2 maybe 3 times in the same spot. The summons are a cause of the lag to, which is what makes him fatal

DimVision

Diabloii.Net Member

I guess it could be the cast rate. If you ask me 200 ping isnt very high so i think its just a pure lag problem. I did something that helped me tele more clearly too. I went to game options and put the graphics down a bit and turned some effects off. It didnt help much but it kinda worked better.
I hate lags!!!! :p

SucksAtDiablo

Diabloii.Net Member

BvC + Lag = Dead Barbarian.

Trying to delay tele or even tele normally is near impossible with a bad ping.

I have a BvC and enjoy it, no idea if im playing it correctly, but I leap in place often, then tele closer for another leap to stun and lock. Even without lag delayed teleporting is pretty hard, can't imagine it with lag.