{Ladder West} Looking for a partner hell baal runz

{Ladder West} Looking for a partner hell baal runz

I have a sorc with a last weapon switch kill of 602 mf.
I split drops 50/50
I need a TRUSTWORTHY Player.
Preferably a barb or paladin, to tank for my sorceress.
I do solo runs, but I'm close to lvl 89 and I would like to be safe.
Msg me on AIM : assmite5
Or reply this, but I dont check this too often so a better wayy to catch me is on AIM or Diablo 2

Acct: *Grim_Veteran

Ifrit18

Banned
I have a lvl 86 barb with like 4.3k life and 75 resists :p. He can certainly tank very well. He uses a crappy headstriker till I can get an Eth CB but he fits the profile.

Acct name *ifrit18

liquidicem

Diabloii.Net Member
I've got a level 85 Hammeradin. I run baal solo right now with little problems. I wouldn't mind running with a sorc. I dont play all that often, but msg me when I'm on BNet if your looking for a partner.

*liquidicem

Illwroth

Diabloii.Net Member
I ve a level 90 Necromancer. I do ball runs to get rare items. Right now I got plenty of time, when are u availaible?

LuUcIoUs

Diabloii.Net Member
I am a lvl 86 avenger, and have no problems tanking for you in hell. I want to lvl up as well. Not really looking for tons of stuff. We can work things out as to what items you want and i want. I am looking for war travelers or gore riders, and some good gloves, using laying of hands now.

Zenkat

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd love to run baal with someone, pubby runs can be annoying. I'm really just looking for the experience, trying to keep my druid on the ladder.

John_Whorfin

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a lvl 89 fire Druid with 400+ mf. My holy freeze merc and maxed grizzly are great tanks. Look me up any time you want a tank to run with.

/w *yyd.lader

neophase

Banned
lvl85 fanatic zealot /w holy shield with 85merc nm act 2 might merc.
I do 3.7k dmg, he does 4k dmg. Great tanks, we own all but PIs.
*neophaseld

Azonian

Diabloii.Net Member
neophase said:
lvl85 fanatic zealot /w holy shield with 85merc nm act 2 might merc.
I do 3.7k dmg, he does 4k dmg. Great tanks, we own all but PIs.
*neophaseld

Neo, dont know if you need this advice or not..but if you're weapon switch isnt taken, find yourself a unique martel. It has amplify damage charges (3) socket it and stick a hel into if you need to ...but this will let you lower the physical resistance of any PI by 25% Hopefully they dont have 126% or more physical resistances. My merc uses reapers toll so usually hes able to deal with PI's on his own anyway (lowers physical res by 13% roughly..usually enough to break PI)