Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ladder to non-ladder

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Vasilisxxx, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Vasilisxxx

Vasilisxxx IncGamers Member

Ladder to non-ladder

Hello.. i didnt know where to post this question, so i decided to post it here. (plz tell me if i did anything wrong).

I play Europe Ladder all the time, and i havn't tried non-ladder yet. I see that the prices between ladder and non are very different. I allso noticed in the Europe Price Guide that you can trade your Ladder Runes for Non-ladder Runes:

LADDER TO NON-LADDER
    1 Ist; 15 NL Ists
    1 Ist; 7 SoJs

So i thought.... i have 3-4 ists on Ladder and if i trade those into Non-ladder runes... i will be half godly or something....

1)So, could someone plz tell me if its possible for me to obtain 45 Non-ladder IST's without porblems.
    2)If its a good idea
    3) Could I, with 45+ ists, obtain Godly items on non-ladder, or are the prices a lot diffrent from the ladder prices as i know it..

Pleas answer my question folks :D

2. yxx

yxx IncGamers Member

Try the Europe trading formum

3. Herosis

Herosis IncGamers Member

first off, i dont advise it. i dont know about your realm, but i know west nl is full of dupes that'll poof in a heart beat on you. Second off, prices on nonladder are ridiculous. Of course this could vary by realm, im going by west nl vs l realm. Just my opinion

4. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

Without problems? I don't know about that. Unless you can find someone trustworthy to act as the middle guy, your going to have to rely on good faith, since you won't be able to complete the trade in one swift motion. Personally, I'd just stay on ladder :lol: