Ladder Stats so far if any1 was wondering :)

zxgaimz_i

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder Stats so far if any1 was wondering :)

Hi, thought i'd post some ladder stats since i've taken a brake until reset, here they are:

Highest chars on all 4 realms (10 mins ago ^^):

Europe:
Sc: 99 exp 3,520
Hc: 98 exp 3,291

Asia:
Sc: 98 exp 3,394
Hc: 96 exp 2,938

Us West:
Sc: 99 exp 3,520
Hc: 97 exp 2,938

Us East:
Sc: 99 exp 3,520
Hc: 98 exp 3,255

-zxgaiMz
 

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
You forgot about Asia 2 and Asia 3, they both beat Asia 1's HC easily, and most other HC except Europe, iirc.
 

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
MoUsE_WiZ said:
You forgot about Asia 2 and Asia 3, they both beat Asia 1's HC easily, and most other HC except Europe, iirc.
And since I have the time now...
Asia 3
ESC 98 3,395
EHC 98 3,399 <---- That's the way every realm should look HC vs SC >_<
HCC 90 1,718
SCC 91 1,853

Asia 2
ESC 97 3,148
EHC 96 2,767
HCC 90 1,645
SCC 93 2,141

And now for the rest of classic...
Asia 1
SCC 91 1,946
HCC 90 1,709

Europe
SCC 95 2,519
HCC 93 2,140

USWest
SCC 93 2,163
HCC 92 1,979

USEast
SCC 93 2,108
HCC 92 1,942
 

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
Those Classic 91+ guys have put in more hours than I have on my 94.5 Sin and my ** and 87 Necros combined!

That 95 in Europs SCC is either a nut case or team played I would hate to see what he is getting per run!

At 94 I get 4-6 times the xp as a lvl 91 in Classic easy, maybe more
 

HR-Tecira

Diabloii.Net Member
I would not root for Bunni from what I have heard he is a chicken user. IMO you should not be running hcl if you are using chicken ><.
 

BtK-radth

Diabloii.Net Member
i also heard that bunni is a complete dick and now is hostiled whenever he joins pubbies so he has to priv baal the last runs.
 

ventilator

Diabloii.Net Member
Sadly, Homancer on Euro ladder died two days ago, apparently teleported into some nasty OK pack.

And yes, UnitedBarb is a teamchar, the goal is to bring him to level 99, sell him on ebay and donate the money to UNICEF, hence the name.
 

uberjolt

Diabloii.Net Member
I've talked to Bunni a few times in GAT, and I don't see why all the hate... He seemed like a nice guy...
 

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Bunni isn't such a bad fellow. I haven't done THAT many runs with him, only like 200, but I don't see any reason to hate him. He's a bit "self centered" about getting his exp from baal, but he does also need it more than anyone else he runs with, so no big deal.
He's hostiled in pubs because people want the #1 EHCL's ear...go figure.
Even if he wasn't he couldn't play pubs. After 97 you get ~half your exp from baal, that would result in crap exp from sharing baal, or crap exp from skipping baal, or having to skip ever second (possibly more) run. For 98s I believe that you get nearly 100% of the exp from baal...

As for chicken, I'm not a big fan, but the fact remains that a large portion of HCL players do use it. I saw him drop to 500 life (from a higher number, BO was on) almost instantly without going bye-bye, so if he is a chicken user it's either fairly recent, or set fairly low.
 

Forbiddian

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, I don't know how you can get to 93 Hardcore on Classic.

Not that dying is hard to avoid (just don't be a barb and you can do Chaos runs, fine), it's just nearly impossible to stay in the ladder race without team-assistance.

And it's almost impossible to share a Hardcore character as one piece of lag, one bad spawn, one mistaken Evil Urn for a Hidden Stash and you're a complete goat.

But then again, you have all of the team's best items (probably most to nearly all of your inventory full of 19 or 20 life charms, all the best gear, level 35+ BO's from a party member, having someone else teleport there to reduce death-chances, etc.).


But still, lag=not only do you lose all of that stuff, you're a complete goat.



So those people who are 90+ on Hardcore Classic have my utmost respect (or pity, depending on their internet connection).



On a completely unrelated note: If you die to lag, chances are, it's because your character sucked or you did something stupid (like not Alt+F4). Don't blame the lag, all it ever did to you was slaughter your family and closest friends.

Oops, the North Korean government did that... and I use the term, "government" losely.
 

Toliphar

Diabloii.Net Member
Forbiddian said:
Wow, I don't know how you can get to 93 Hardcore on Classic.

Not that dying is hard to avoid (just don't be a barb and you can do Chaos runs, fine), it's just nearly impossible to stay in the ladder race without team-assistance.

And it's almost impossible to share a Hardcore character as one piece of lag, one bad spawn, one mistaken Evil Urn for a Hidden Stash and you're a complete goat.

But then again, you have all of the team's best items (probably most to nearly all of your inventory full of 19 or 20 life charms, all the best gear, level 35+ BO's from a party member, having someone else teleport there to reduce death-chances, etc.).


But still, lag=not only do you lose all of that stuff, you're a complete goat.



So those people who are 90+ on Hardcore Classic have my utmost respect (or pity, depending on their internet connection).



On a completely unrelated note: If you die to lag, chances are, it's because your character sucked or you did something stupid (like not Alt+F4). Don't blame the lag, all it ever did to you was slaughter your family and closest friends.

Oops, the North Korean government did that... and I use the term, "government" losely.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post here, but it looks like you believe there are charms in classic D2. There are none (along with alot of other things like runes, jewels, socket quest, mercenary (ok, they exist but they blow), yada yada).

-Toli
 

Sip

Banned
Bunni is cool. you should see the way he plays

I joined a game that he was in "SS for soj" and told him how I'm a gatter. First thing he did was sell me some titans for gold. Then he gave me unid jade talon and the ethereal indestructable claw for free! Before i knew it, he was teleporting to baal. After that, we killed all of baals minions in a few seconds and then killed baal. It was sweet.

Too bad i dont have an enigma D: (maybe its a good thing i dont use duped out runes)
 

nebby

Diabloii.Net Member
ventilator said:
Sadly, Homancer on Euro ladder died two days ago, apparently teleported into some nasty OK pack.

And yes, UnitedBarb is a teamchar, the goal is to bring him to level 99, sell him on ebay and donate the money to UNICEF, hence the name.
I love it when high level characters bite it. Restores my faith in the game.

And I don't believe for a second that the goal is to sell the barb to benefit UNICEF. Now maybe they are a bunch of Manchester United fans, and want to make some scratch to spend on pints during the matches; I would believe that...
 
Top