Ladder runewords mod?

Sansear

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder runewords mod?

Read on some threads about a accepted mod wich enable the new ladder runewords to be used in single player games but all dead links and google find a lot of mods but not this, so if someone have a link for it please say, can't wait to test all (err... the ones my runes let me make).Thanks in advance for it.

Summoned

Diabloii.Net Member
Accepted? What do you mean? ;)

You can use any mods you want, they're not against forum rules. However, you have to be open with the information if you plan to enter into multiplaying and trading.

Chiastic

Diabloii.Net Member
Sansear said:
Read on some threads about a accepted mod wich enable the new ladder runewords to be used in single player games but all dead links and google find a lot of mods but not this, so if someone have a link for it please say, can't wait to test all (err... the ones my runes let me make).Thanks in advance for it.
http://wreckernl.homestead.com/files/diabloiinet/mods/Runewords.zip

However, be warned that there's really no such thing as a totally "accepted" mod around here. Some folks don't care and others believe that anything (other than ATMA) that wasn't released by Blizzard itself is double-plus bad.

Doh, pwned by omgwtf.

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Sansear said:
Humn so is better to not use the mod at all, thx for all replies.
Not necessarily so. If you choose to play a mod, thats fine. What you do on your own computer is up to you. As Summoned said, if you decide to trade or MP let everyone know so they can choose if they want to MP or trade with you.

- Jas :howdy: