Ladder roll back?

bin_ary

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder roll back?

Is this gonna happen or is it just a rumor? I can't wait , I love starting from scratch , having to start ladder only a month ago makes me not as "godly" as everyone else. Plus starting from scratch is one of the funner things in D2 , once you get goin it just bores the hell outta me.

bin_ary

Diabloii.Net Member
So do I. I hate going into games and having someone call someone a noob (which is the dumbest thing to say to someone in my opinion) because they don't have a botd hoto or enigma. It pisses me off

ColorWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
rumor... highest level in D2C are lvl 95ish right now. Bliz can't end ladder until the real competition finishes. :)

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't end the ladder, I'd really really hate that.

If anything let ladder#1 continue, while starting a new ladder#2.

Smith

Banned
I'd really like the ladder to end soon, I've found some gear on normal that I'd like to give to my sorceress :(.

RandomInsanity

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord Chaos said:
Don't end the ladder, I'd really really hate that.

If anything let ladder#1 continue, while starting a new ladder#2.
that would take server space. we dont want to end up having to pay for bnet

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
RandomInsanity said:
However, that doesn't prevent the rest of us from dreaming. I think starting new ladders (without wiping out old ladders) is a great idea.

Inu

Banned
RESET LADDERS! Since the rune dupe arrived D2 started sucking for all competative players since we who had the top stuff legit now were nothing special since EVERYONE + your dog had 50 Enigmas and Botd's.

The dumbest thing Blizzard did was to not rollback instantly.

Revive D2 for us topplayers ( geeks ), reset the ladders!

And no secondary ladder ;/ Would just scatter those who still play D2 and give less availability. ;/
[/b]

cOMMANDo

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm no ready for a ladder reset, i just started playing in mid december, after a 2 month break, so i missed the 1st months of the ladder, i would like to contiune building characters while i have items to equip them with...

i guess i don't feel like starting over since i pretty much JUST did...

wind

Diabloii.Net Member
Inu said:
RESET LADDERS! Since the rune dupe arrived D2 started sucking for all competative players since we who had the top stuff legit now were nothing special since EVERYONE + your dog had 50 Enigmas and Botd's.

The dumbest thing Blizzard did was to not rollback instantly.

Revive D2 for us topplayers ( geeks ), reset the ladders!

And no secondary ladder ;/ Would just scatter those who still play D2 and give less availability. ;/
[/b]
Although I don't consider myself a top player, I agree.

Also it would hurt all those players on ladder who bought their Botd's and Enigmas where it counts. In their bank account.

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
wind said:
Although I don't consider myself a top player, I agree.

Also it would hurt all those players on ladder who bought their Botd's and Enigmas where it counts. In their bank account.
Behhh. Ebaying is like maphacking, except not illegal.

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
RandomInsanity said:
How would that take up server space?, wether my characters are on ladder#1 or normal b-net wouldn't make any difference in server space.

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
wind said:
Uhm, lol, no...all it would do would give the ebayers even more money as they start their little scams all over again and they will get new buyers again at very high prices...jeez, I remember going over ebay when 1.10 had been out a little while, the prices were insane...A ladder reset would be any prof ebayers dream.

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Inu said:
And no secondary ladder ;/ Would just scatter those who still play D2 and give less availability. ;/[/color][/b]
Yeah, screw us...its all about the top players.

How exactly would this give "less avaliability", there'd be plenty on the new ladder and alot of them would be pro-players..this way the rest of us don't get our work shot down the drain and you get your "pro" stuff.

wind

Diabloii.Net Member
Yavanna said:
Behhh. Ebaying is like maphacking, except not illegal.
Hang on, so maphacking is illegal and ebaying is not, are you able to explain how they are alike? :scratch:

Lord Chaos said:
Uhm, lol, no...all it would do would give the ebayers even more money as they start their little scams all over again and they will get new buyers again at very high prices...jeez, I remember going over ebay when 1.10 had been out a little while, the prices were insane...A ladder reset would be any prof ebayers dream.
Actually it would discourage some, law of diminishing returns you know. Then if ladder seasons are kept on the short side, less and less people will be willing to spend the money over and over again and just stay on non-ladder.