Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ladder Restart: For me anyway.

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by ron, Apr 18, 2005.

1. ron

ron IncGamers Member

Ladder Restart: For me anyway.

I have been getting bored with my characters over the last few weeks. This weekend I archived all my character files and atma stashes and started over from scratch.

I am having fun again! Woohoo! I made one of each character class, but I started off playing my summon necro. That has always been my default MF character when restarting ladder. I am around level 57 right now, just rescued NM Anya. I got a good map right off the bat for doing NM meph, and the countess's tower is right next to the WP also.

I have found a few nice rares so far, +2 P&B ammy with 10 FCR, a few nice hats too. I have already found at least 4 Stormstike bows...hate the dang things now. My best find so far is a Peasant Crown. I am currently saving topaz's. I put 4 flawless into some Full platemail for 80% until I get Perfects to put into a gothic plate I found.

I am trying something I have never tried before with a summoner. I am using Iron Golem instead of CG. It gives me something to do with all the interesting rares I find that I normally just sell.

I am glad I restarted. It freshens the game when you have to make do with what you find, instead of muling in the perfect set-up to speed level/MF with!

2. Rizzo

Rizzo IncGamers Member

Good for you!
    But you should've done it in HC .)

Have fun playing again mate!

3. ron

ron IncGamers Member

Heh, you don't know how long it took me to decide HC or SC. I play HC on Bnet, I should have went HC. Maybe when he dies, I will just delete him then start over in HC. I have not died yet, although I had a few close calls in Act 4 nm with the gloams. My lightning resist was only around 20%.

4. isengart

isengart IncGamers Member

all the best for your new ladder ;)
    I will convert completely to HC one day that seems quite sure to me. and well I have already some starting items from my 3 HC chars (2 of them tournament ones) but not many yet as the highest one is in only NM act 3.

5. corax

corax IncGamers Member

goood luck :king: