Ladder Restart: For me anyway.

ron

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder Restart: For me anyway.

I have been getting bored with my characters over the last few weeks. This weekend I archived all my character files and atma stashes and started over from scratch.

I am having fun again! Woohoo! I made one of each character class, but I started off playing my summon necro. That has always been my default MF character when restarting ladder. I am around level 57 right now, just rescued NM Anya. I got a good map right off the bat for doing NM meph, and the countess's tower is right next to the WP also.

I have found a few nice rares so far, +2 P&B ammy with 10 FCR, a few nice hats too. I have already found at least 4 Stormstike bows...hate the dang things now. My best find so far is a Peasant Crown. I am currently saving topaz's. I put 4 flawless into some Full platemail for 80% until I get Perfects to put into a gothic plate I found.

I am trying something I have never tried before with a summoner. I am using Iron Golem instead of CG. It gives me something to do with all the interesting rares I find that I normally just sell.

I am glad I restarted. It freshens the game when you have to make do with what you find, instead of muling in the perfect set-up to speed level/MF with!

ron

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh, you don't know how long it took me to decide HC or SC. I play HC on Bnet, I should have went HC. Maybe when he dies, I will just delete him then start over in HC. I have not died yet, although I had a few close calls in Act 4 nm with the gloams. My lightning resist was only around 20%.

isengart

Diabloii.Net Member
all the best for your new ladder ;)
I will convert completely to HC one day that seems quite sure to me. and well I have already some starting items from my 3 HC chars (2 of them tournament ones) but not many yet as the highest one is in only NM act 3.