Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ladder resetting?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Calizzar, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calizzar

Calizzar IncGamers Member

Ladder resetting?

I've heard rumors that ladder is going to reset soon? When? Is there any truth to that rumor? How would you know?

I ask this because i recently got back into the game have been plaing nonladder for about a month. But i really want to play ladder for the upgrading and better runewords.

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

3. snotblood

snotblood IncGamers Member

Who you hear these rumors from? Some noob in chat channel who knows someone who works at Blizzard? No its the same people who insisted that it was resetting back in April.. then it was May, then it was July.. then it REALLY was August 8th... then after that came and went it was Aug 15th. Dont dare argue with them because they know that it was definitely August 30th... for real this time.. they know.

Basically what I'm saying is they don't know jack. Just start playing ladder. You are already playing non-ladder so worst case scenario is that it ends and you have another non-ladder character. If you wait, you could be waiting a few days, or a few months, or maybe not until next year or perhaps never.

If anyone says they KNOW for sure, and it's not posted on blizzards website or The Arreat Summit, then they are full of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.