Ladder reset

Monzee

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder reset

Its happening guys!!!

And damn just spent so freaking much on building 3 perfect characters. Oh well. I guess I will donate for the NL players here. The items should still be among some of the best non dupes there.

Warlock and you others -> pm me if interested.

extremecheese

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Ladder reset

yea it sucks and it sucks more that i wont beable to get on the computer after the reset heppens im gonna have to wait a little lol.

How long do ou think its gonna take someone to get to lvl 70 or 80

Monzee

Diabloii.Net Member

yea it sucks and it sucks more that i wont beable to get on the computer after the reset heppens im gonna have to wait a little lol.

How long do ou think its gonna take someone to get to lvl 70 or 80
Its not unheard of to reach level 8x the first day of ladder.

But this will require a full cs party from start playing private. Im still not sure if I will start up and play a lot or just casual.

fledgeling

Diabloii.Net Member

people from this forum could definitely make a good team, if you want one - you just need to rally them
if you got a dedicated team (standard chars, instead of fun chars), you could probably do very well during the first day of the ladder

wasnt the general idea that everyone should start on europe?

anyway, I AM WAITING WITH MY EUROPE NON-LADDER LLDs!

Creon

Diabloii.Net Member

Getting to 80 is a breeze, twinking or otherwise. Most people make a magic find type of character to start, though, which can easily stop leveling and MF at level 65. I'm curious how long it will take the ladder runners to get 92 or 93 without a5.

The good news is, no more a5 garbage on new ladder since this was patched months ago and only characters that had already abused this problem could continue abusing it. I'm hoping Blizzard fixes some of the other known forms of "abuse", but I won't hold my breath.

Fearlessone

Diabloii.Net Member

The good news is, no more a5 garbage on new ladder since this was patched months ago and only characters that had already abused this problem could continue abusing it. I'm hoping Blizzard fixes some of the other known forms of "abuse", but I won't hold my breath.
I might wait 2 weeks to see if this is really true. Why bother to support a cheaters realm?

Creon

Diabloii.Net Member

I might wait 2 weeks to see if this is really true. Why bother to support a cheaters realm?
If you mean to see if the a5 thing is patched, I know it's patched. Only characters that had already gone to a5 could continue going to a5 after it was patched. Whether or not a new method is found will have to be seen, though.