Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ladder Reset?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by kohlman, Aug 29, 2006.

1. kohlman

kohlman IncGamers Member

Ladder Reset?

Is the ladder resetting in August? I heard a rumor that it would reset in August or late August. i was wondering because i want to know it it is worth building a ladder character untwinked so i can get some ladder-only runewords becasue i am strictly non-ladder up to this point. I really would like to get my hands on some of those ladder runewords (i.e. grief for pally, fort for barb, spirit for sorc, and some merc weapons)for my non-ladder characters.

I didnt know what forum to ask this question in so I asked here because in other forums I know that it would probably be considered "irrelevant" and the druid forum has been the most accepting so far.

I know that i asked why druids hate the pallys so much earlier. That may have been a little misleading because i do have a druid (wind druid), even if it is a cookie-cutter build. lvl 82, 5.5k tornado dmg. btw, what is a good way to increase damage? i have most of the gear to help besides grand charms, are they imperative? My setup is as follows:

Arachnids
    Hoto
    Enigma
    +3 elemental skills ammy
    Jalals
    Sandstorm Treks
    Frostburn
    2xSojs/1xSoj 1xRaven
    1 Elemental Grand Charm
    Anni
    Torch

Thanks for any help

2. naturebunns

naturebunns IncGamers Member

they could reset it

no one knows

anyone who claims to is full of poo or just going on a hunch

3. TheBassman

TheBassman IncGamers Member

Let's not start this again. I seriously despise these rumours. I say it resets when it resets and we leave it at that. Also, getting the a few of the ladder runewords [Insight, Spirit, Edge, Harmony] have very simple runes, your best bet is get a character to NM and countess, thats what I did for 3 days and made a few runewords, then gave them to IMcanadian :grin:

~LesC