Ladder Reset.. which asn build should i play?

limerik

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder Reset.. which asn build should i play?

Hey guys,

I heard of the ladder reset 1 week ago and havent played d2 for a long time. But i spent the last days quite a lot in the asn forums here and have learned a lot :thumbup:

BUT: i still have no clue what asn would suit me best for the new ladder start.

i want to play NO PVP character, i cannot afford to play 10 hrs every day but i DO want a build thats CHALLENGING, FUN TO PLAY and able to survive in hell.

i read most of the "ghost" and "ww-hybrid" guides but always came to the conclusion that they are pvp-only.

and a trapper asn seems quite boring to me (i would gladly like to be proven wrong).

the uber tristram build sounds very cool but i dont know if i will ever be able to get those items.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY and i still dont know what to start!

please help me.

thx in advance

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Ladder Reset.. which asn build should i play?

How about a kick/trapper? Have you read the monk guide? Basically using dtalon with death sentry for the corpse explosion, can clear rooms/bosses/trist. Best thing about it is that you can make one for pretty cheap and then just keep upgrading it till you are statisfied.

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Ladder Reset.. which asn build should i play?

I made one when I got back on d2 awhile ago*quit again already though* and it worked wonders I even mfed a little doing cows/countess runs in nm with her to get runes/things to trade to get up a blizz sorc.