Ladder reset question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peneffer

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder reset question...

Ok im not new to D2 but I have never played when the ladder has reset. I started playing shortly after it reset in .09 I do believe... and I'm playing now before it reset in 1.11.
The question is what exactly happens. Like you can keep your rune words but you can't make new ones is that right. I think that's what I've heard. when is resets that means a new patch is coming out soon does it not? and finally, does any one know when or if it is going to reset?
Thanks people.

Gorny

Banned
Ok im not new to D2 but I have never played when the ladder has reset. I started playing shortly after it reset in .09 I do believe... and I'm playing now before it reset in 1.11.
The question is what exactly happens. Like you can keep your rune words but you can't make new ones is that right. I think that's what I've heard. when is resets that means a new patch is coming out soon does it not? and finally, does any one know when or if it is going to reset?
Thanks people.
There's a stickied ladder thread above, it should answer any questions you have.

If you have something to ask that is not covered in that thread, send me a PM and I will reopen this one.

:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.