Ladder reset for fury druids

PacoQuerak

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder reset for fury druids

Aw man i was probobly #2 fury druid vs all east ladder and now ladder is gonna reset
now i will just be a non ladder pup
i gotta ask what i should hold onto and what should i trade?

are eth tombs worth a lot off ladder?
what about ss gcs?

Last edited:

CYBERPUNK

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Ladder reset for fury druids

aw man, I was hoping it was gonna last longer, I was hoping to collect all kindsa cool ladder only stuff, and now I'm gonna have to start from scratch =P

boo Blizzard =P

ah well, everyones gonna have a clean slate now I guess, so I might as well start up a new acct

PacoQuerak

Diabloii.Net Member

i got 1000 fgs, a perfect eth pride, just under p eth last wish cb, masses of spirits, upgraded gores, infinities, forts, where did my upgraded ribcracker go lol?

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

are eth tombs worth a lot off ladder?-YES
what about ss gcs?-Meh not really, not a huge market for them

I installed the game again to talk to a few people and nonladder is crazy expensive, cept hrs=duped all to hell and back so yea...

KellKheraptis

Diabloii.Net Member

I wouldn't mind having the first (and probably/possibly) only 99 Werewolf on this new ladder. Though now my nonladder pups are gonna be doing pretty good with all the neat gear on the two ladder ones :D

Queen Mebd

Diabloii.Net Member

well i guess ima make a lld werewolf this time round
Thank you, for not making yet another fireball sorc, hammderin, or cheesy regen charger on ladder. Fury druids are quite possibly the strongest and most well-rounded melee characters at level 30, and can even hold their own against ranged opponents and casters. You'll have to post in the druid screenshot thread as he's coming along. :wink:

KellKheraptis

Diabloii.Net Member

Thank you, for not making yet another fireball sorc, hammderin, or cheesy regen charger on ladder. Fury druids are quite possibly the strongest and most well-rounded melee characters at level 30, and can even hold their own against ranged opponents and casters. You'll have to post in the druid screenshot thread as he's coming along. :wink:
With the right charm setup and a few nice rares, you can get almost the same RW as a HLD, and make all the run and guns and sorcs crai <3