Ladder reset already?

EpicDevia

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Ladder reset already?

but... somewhere it is said about legit notification in 2 weeks: this can be applied to this notification too - it will be 28th of september in roughly 2 weeks...

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

I hope that is a mistake... I was hoping to go get some 'Spirit' and 'Insight' stuff to carry over... damn.

EpicDevia

Diabloii.Net Member

battle.net news update screen are blank atm in the character lobby screen.
lets wait for some updates soon.

it might be blizzard decided to give another full ladder (~year) before diablo 3 :jig:

michaeljay

Diabloii.Net Member

wtf kind of season was that? I haven't had much time to play/trade lately, and I still need some Ladder only RWs! :p

Gorny

Banned

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

just spotted it too.
interesting. doubt it is true.
why wouldnt it be true? at one point didnt Blizzard want shorter ladders? 6th months then reset?

most everyone's done what they wanted to do at this point. i know when even i can get HR words that the ladder's gone on long enough and i'm not the fastest person at building wealth. i quit playing Ladder ~2months ago with a 95 barb that i was thinking of going to 99 with and had the wealth i needed to make w/e i really wanted to. i decided it wasnt worth going to 99 about the time my internet went down and havent done much more than refresh stuff since. seems like a good time to me.

JustAPlayer

Diabloii.Net Member

There's no reason to create two threads on the same subject, in the same forum at that.

The other on has been deleted.
yes ... web site lost connection so i posted again not knowing that forst one got posted already

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

I barely started playing the game lol. Thought I had a year to get to ladder... anyone got extra 'Spirit's or 'Insight's? I'll have to start a characer tonight and see what I can get.

Raver

Diabloii.Net Member

Just deleted 16 mules in anticipation. In hindsight it wasn't that good of an idea seeing as I still have 14 days to run into doll packs.

nurman

Diabloii.Net Member

Hillarious thing is, that I already switched to sp around 3 weeks ago.

jread

Diabloii.Net Member

Well that blows.....

What the hell kind of ladder was this? I still had things to accomplish before the reset.

Cragthorn

Diabloii.Net Member

it's definitely confirmed... logged into the game and it's posted right there. 6 month ladder about the norm?