Ladder or Non?

skDynasty

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder or Non?

Hey im just returning to D2, and cant decide whether to play on ladder or non-ladder. Whats the difference between em? Are they equal in MF'ing and lvling/exp? Which one is more agressive pvp wise(are there more people with all the best/good stuff on non)? I know that there are many dupes and stuff on non-ladder, is it the same wit ladder? Does ladder reset, if so after how long? I usually played on non-ladder, and basically there it was about getting rushed and baal runs to get to a high level. Thanks for da help, Peace, o and wuts the newest version right now, 1.10?

Nimbostratus

Diabloii.Net Member
-There are certain uniques and runewords that can only be made on Ladder, which will be worth a lot on NL when the next season comes (ladder characters become nonladder when a new season starts). Note sure if this is true, but I heard that monsters on Ladder are slightly more difficult, though I haven't really noticed it.
-For PvP, I think NL has the "best" stuff, since they have all the old dupes.
-Since this Ladder season has gone on so long, it's starting to get a lot of dupes.
-The ladder does reset every once in a while. Don't ask when, since only the guys at Blizzard know that.
-The newest version is 1.11b. It's basicly the same as 1.10, just with a couple minor bug fixes and new runewords.

skDynasty

Diabloii.Net Member
So, if the ladder resets, your character and items are transferred to non-ladder and not deleted? And btw thanks for ur help:rolleyes: