Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ladder or Non?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by skDynasty, Nov 20, 2006.

1. skDynasty

skDynasty IncGamers Member

Ladder or Non?

Hey im just returning to D2, and cant decide whether to play on ladder or non-ladder. Whats the difference between em? Are they equal in MF'ing and lvling/exp? Which one is more agressive pvp wise(are there more people with all the best/good stuff on non)? I know that there are many dupes and stuff on non-ladder, is it the same wit ladder? Does ladder reset, if so after how long? I usually played on non-ladder, and basically there it was about getting rushed and baal runs to get to a high level. Thanks for da help, Peace, o and wuts the newest version right now, 1.10?

2. Nimbostratus

Nimbostratus IncGamers Member

-There are certain uniques and runewords that can only be made on Ladder, which will be worth a lot on NL when the next season comes (ladder characters become nonladder when a new season starts). Note sure if this is true, but I heard that monsters on Ladder are slightly more difficult, though I haven't really noticed it.
    -For PvP, I think NL has the "best" stuff, since they have all the old dupes.
    -Since this Ladder season has gone on so long, it's starting to get a lot of dupes.
    -The ladder does reset every once in a while. Don't ask when, since only the guys at Blizzard know that.
    -The newest version is 1.11b. It's basicly the same as 1.10, just with a couple minor bug fixes and new runewords.

3. skDynasty

skDynasty IncGamers Member

So, if the ladder resets, your character and items are transferred to non-ladder and not deleted? And btw thanks for ur help:rolleyes:

4. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

Ladder monsters have more HP in NM and hell, and they get more AI checks.