ladder only items, available for single player?

Noctes

Diabloii.Net Member
ladder only items, available for single player?

was wondering that too..

those nice ladder only items.. it would be a shame if you can't get them in single player .

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont know about the ladder only items, but the ladder only runewords doesnt work for single player. And i have a gut feeling that ladder only items does infact only spawn in ladder. :laugh:

aman

Assassin Moderator
Ladder items will drop in single player

Ladder only runewords don't work in single player unless you use the rune word mod

Llathias

Banned
You can also check the Stickied SP FAQ thread, where there's a linked titled "Single Player v. Battle.net Content for 1.10 and 1.11 (Can I get this in SP?)" From that relatively short but descriptive link:
Items (Non-Runeword)
All set and unique items that are available on the ladder are available in SP with the exception of the 2 unique charms that can only be gained from quests that are Realm only: the Annihilus and Hellfire Torch. Gheed's Fortune can drop in Single Player.
You know, there's a reason the top of the first page is unavailable for new threads, as it's occupied by stickies. :undecided:

Edit: darn, beaten to it by a few minutes! Cauthon, where were you during the last 3.5 hours when I was not typing my message?

aman

Assassin Moderator
Llathias said:
You know, there's a reason the top of the first page is unavailable for new threads, as it's occupied by stickies.
Just to defend the original poster a bit. He didn't post this is the SPF i am 99% sure it was the community forum and Gorny or Dredd moved it here.