ladder not resetting?

sleeping_titanX

Diabloii.Net Member
ladder not resetting?

hey i heard from my friend who said that blizz wasnt gonna reset ladder cuz it wasted too much time and they're working on other things if this is true then why cant they just finish this last season and then quit...i call it lazy on they're part whatever they wanna say they started it they need to finish damnit.

buttaz

Diabloii.Net Member
just about everything u hear about ladder reset from outside sources is either completely false and made up on purpose to irk people, or just guessing at its best :eek:

Freezing Rain

Diabloii.Net Member
Blizzard</3 Diablo2
Diablo3=No.
Ladder reset=When they feel like it. Prepare to wake up one morning and be like, oMG !!! I KENT GET GRIFFZ OFF PIND NEMORE?!?!?!oneone111?!1

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
There shouldn't be any work involved on Blizzard's side.

If they want to give up that stupid ladder feature they should leave it running without destroying it. And even though trading for normal gear has been a bit difficult lately I still prefer not to loose the stuff I've built up --- and considering the declining number of D2 players, there's a chance that trading for gear won't be much easier after a reset.

Plus, there is a good chance that there are fewer Andy bots nowadays, meaning fewer dclones... I haven't seen a random SOJ sold message in ages. Haven't tried to get a dclone either... should probably do it...

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
The real problem is that somebody from Blizzard spilled honey over the reset button and didn't clean it up, so it dried over the weekend and now the button is stuck.

druliusCleaver

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
The real problem is that somebody from Blizzard spilled honey over the reset button and didn't clean it up, so it dried over the weekend and now the button is stuck.

Actually the cause of the delay is the ants that were attracted to the spilled honey. They've chewed through the insulating material between the ladder reset button and its contact inside the keyboard and built a nest. My friend at Blizzard said they've been trying to do a ladder reset for weeks but whenever they push the button... instead of a reset, they get thousands of angry ants pouring out of the keyboard. The offical unoffical word from my friend is that they don't want to buy any new keyboards or components, so they won't be resetting ladder until after they upgrade the whole server farm to new machines...