ladder new ft list

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMCL85

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: ladder new ft list

I'll do 25 pgems, ist, lem, and perfect (74 def) trang-oul claws (An even mix with p amethysts and p rubies in it. not like 20 emeralds and diamonds) for the 30 gheeds, arachnids mesh, viperskin, and giffons eye.
really atm I not into crafting, so p ame and rubie dont mean mucht o me. I only kept that as for currency. as for the deal, I seem just griffon eye it self can for sure get me everything I want in my iso even + more, so I dont think I'll let it go for just those. if u want the arach and 30gheed I can still do it for total 50pgs.

can u do occy for like 10 pgems n a few mid runes?? or occy for ko.?
got spirit set? if so 10pgs + spirit set and u got the deal

I can offer 6 PAmes on the low Tal belt and a Tal orb. I've got a bunch of mid runes too if you'd prefer those instead.
6p ames + a spirit set and u got the deal

PewPewLaser

Diabloii.Net Member

15 PG for Gore + Raven Frost is fine

Can we do in-game trade? I should be on most of the night. pewpewlaser or pewpewsmite.

Thanks.

jezzey

Diabloii.Net Member

really atm I not into crafting, so p ame and rubie dont mean mucht o me. I only kept that as for currency. as for the deal, I seem just griffon eye it self can for sure get me everything I want in my iso even + more, so I dont think I'll let it go for just those. if u want the arach and 30gheed I can still do it for total 50pgs.
It was worth a shot. I'll pass on everything.

RhamzaB

Diabloii.Net Member

Interested in a couple. Guess I'll go with your other offers if you still have some left.
Gore + Raven - 15
Another Gore - 10?
GFace - 10

And what would you be looking for for vamp gloves, 28 or 30 gheed's and the 32 war travs?

IMCL85

Diabloii.Net Member

15 PG for Gore + Raven Frost is fine

Can we do in-game trade? I should be on most of the night. pewpewlaser or pewpewsmite.

Thanks.
I'll try to see if I can get on tonite, if not we might have to do mule

Interested in a couple. Guess I'll go with your other offers if you still have some left.
Gore + Raven - 15
Another Gore - 10?
GFace - 10

And what would you be looking for for vamp gloves, 28 or 30 gheed's and the 32 war travs?
28gheed = 15pgs, and 32 wt =5pgs. unfourtunately I dont have any gface available atm, sold both already. 25pgs for ur scrip is fine. let me know if u want the other 2 items

dabears

Diabloii.Net Member

Question for you - would you trade the Tal Armor for an up'd HoZ then? If so is there a min %ed you're looking for?

IMCL85

Diabloii.Net Member

Question for you - would you trade the Tal Armor for an up'd HoZ then? If so is there a min %ed you're looking for?
I dont really care about ed, this is just a temperory smiter set up. But would like it comes with a socket if its a low one. Since I dont have socketing quest free atm.

Dranos

Diabloii.Net Member

pgs sounds good, 20 sounds good to u?

Hi, I managed to get a Tals orb myself, so would you take 8-10 for the belt? I am also interested in your 32 war travs, if the other bidder does not want them I have 5 pgems for them. Thanks!

IMCL85

Diabloii.Net Member

pgs sounds good, 20 sounds good to u?

Hi, I managed to get a Tals orb myself, so would you take 8-10 for the belt? I am also interested in your 32 war travs, if the other bidder does not want them I have 5 pgems for them. Thanks!
10pgs is fine for the 15 belt, if the other bider dont want the boot I'll let u know.

RhamzaB

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'll take everything you quoted. PM'd you mule info.

IMCL85

Diabloii.Net Member

Pul + 10pgems for the natures
sure thing go ahead set up a mule

add:
190ed homo
pal combat gc
sor cold gc
barb combat gc
sin material art gc
unid kiras x multi
unid snowclash x multi
trang belt
trang helm

Last edited:

PapaJester

Diabloii.Net Member

If you still have that Homunculus, would you be interested in PGems for it? If so, how many?

PewPewLaser

Diabloii.Net Member

I found my own Gore Riders last night, Can we make it 10 PG for the Raven? LMK and I'll setup mule. Thanks.

rhysin

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm interested in 1 of your arach belts (don't mind on % just something to get my feet on the ground) and your soj. New to this game so not quite sure 100% on the worth of things, reading and learning though. Have to offer 1 ist, 1 um, 4 dol's and other mid tier runes. 14 pgems as well. Take your pick on what would be fair for them. thanks

Last edited:

dabears

Diabloii.Net Member

Alright, I found a HoZ yesterday and I have the lem/ko/p-diamond to up it, but it was 198% ed. I would like to in some way trade this for the tals armor, but I feel that the HoZ is worth more being so close to perfect. If you are interested in this trade, could you add something to the tals armor - runes or whatever. I checked your ISO, but I don't really need any of the items atm.

IMCL85

Diabloii.Net Member

If you still have that Homunculus, would you be interested in PGems for it? If so, how many?
I would perfer runes over pgs now since I got like almost 500pgs with no infentory space to hold them. how about a um

15pgem for any arach belt ?
sorry minimun I'll let go for the lowest arach = a mal, not much space left to hold pgs

I found my own Gore Riders last night, Can we make it 10 PG for the Raven? LMK and I'll setup mule. Thanks.
thats fine go ahead set up the mule

I'm interested in 1 of your arach belts (don't mind on % just something to get my feet on the ground) and your soj. New to this game so not quite sure 100% on the worth of things, reading and learning though. Have to offer 1 ist, 1 um, 4 dol's and other mid tier runes. 14 pgems as well. Take your pick on what would be fair for them. thanks
soj is gonna be put on hold until I can find my weapon. low arach = mal, high arach = ist. dont want more mule for pgs, perming takes way too long.

Alright, I found a HoZ yesterday and I have the lem/ko/p-diamond to up it, but it was 198% ed. I would like to in some way trade this for the tals armor, but I feel that the HoZ is worth more being so close to perfect. If you are interested in this trade, could you add something to the tals armor - runes or whatever. I checked your ISO, but I don't really need any of the items atm.
sorry buddy, already found the hoz in game and traded tal armor for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.