... Ladder ENDING in two weeks? What does this mean?! if

GrayWolfFencer

Diabloii.Net Member
... Ladder ENDING in two weeks? What does this mean?!

Does this mean we loose our chars and items? We switch down to non-ladder?

Could someone explain?

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
All characters that are on the ladder now become non-ladder when the season resets. All the items you've accumulated in that time stay with you as well, so relax.

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn, don't spread those kind of crap rumours around....jeez, you scared the hell out of me.

That would be just about the only thing that would make me quit this game would be the ladder ending any time soon, that would stink sooooooo much.

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
If the ladder started in 2 weeks I would have to skip several of my mid-terms so I can clear a 48 hour slot to shoot myself to the top of the ladder, even if only temporarily.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Lord Chaos said:
That would be just about the only thing that would make me quit this game would be the ladder ending any time soon, that would stink sooooooo much.
I'm kind of hoping we get at least another month or two out this season also.

Inu

Banned
When I read that the ladder would be reset in 2 weeks I got a rush of joy and it's just a rumor :(

All of my friends quit because of the duping and so did I. For people who play public, trade alot etc the reason to play ladder was gone when the duping started. RESET NOW BLIZZ! The season already been long enough!

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Now watch this thread get about 3000 views today -- all based on a speculative title. :jig:

Unholy_Carnage

Diabloii.Net Member
I for one hope the ladder ends soon. Me and my friends have HC ladder characters to make so they can get to number 1!.....and then die.

zxgaimz_i

Diabloii.Net Member
Mmmzzz

Any1 know when the ladder will get reset? Taking a break from d2... so wouldn't mind knowing when the ladder race starts up again :)..

Is it when all realms reach lvl 99? on hc + sc? would be nice 2 know..
any1 have any ideas?

feedback would be appreciated

-zxgaiMz

Mr Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord Chaos said:
...That would be just about the only thing that would make me quit this game would be the ladder ending any time soon...
That would be a good thing for me; A good reason to stop playing and break the addiction...

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
zxgaimz_i said:
Any1 know when the ladder will get reset? Taking a break from d2... so wouldn't mind knowing when the ladder race starts up again :)..

Is it when all realms reach lvl 99? on hc + sc? would be nice 2 know..
any1 have any ideas?

feedback would be appreciated

-zxgaiMz
Nobody knows.

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I agree that its time for a new ladder season. Theres not race anymore, its just a matter of time until the guys on top hit 99, nobody is rushing up to catch them anymore, and at 98, with such awesome gear as most of em have, not too likely they will up and die (im talkin hc)

-Matt

Daemonaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Matt said:
I agree that its time for a new ladder season. Theres not race anymore, its just a matter of time until the guys on top hit 99, nobody is rushing up to catch them anymore, and at 98, with such awesome gear as most of em have, not too likely they will up and die (im talkin hc)

-Matt
That's why Bnet server decide to periodically lag on you... Too kill off some HC characters :p