Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ladder and non ladder

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Dustman, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Dustman

Dustman IncGamers Member

ladder and non ladder

I was just wondering what the difference between ladder and non ladder is.

Thanks,
    Dustin

2. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

One of the major advantages is that ladder players have access to certain uniques (Reaper's Toll, Tomb Reaver), runewords (Faith, Fortitude) and cube recipes (upgrading exceptional uniques to elite) that non-ladder players do not.

3. GameFellow

GameFellow IncGamers Member

I think ladder realm was created to introduce lots of new rune-words, Ladder only unique items, and as a way to purge duped items and hack programs.

Another difference is Ladder exists for a shorter period of time. It eventually get's turned into non-ladder with all the characters and their items converted to non-ladder wihout access to the newest ladder realm.

There certainly is less of the bad stuff going on on ladder...or so I hear, since I don't play non-ladder much these days.

4. hmlyim

hmlyim IncGamers Member

to me, combining RUNES is the difference between ladder and non-ladder. You know, the chance to get BER and JAH in non-ladder is so low. (given that you don't buy those duped rune from ebay or trade duped runes with the others).

ladder give you a chance to cubing runes up to zod! I know it take hundreds and hundreds MAL or IST to make enigma BUT this is obviously better than to KILL AND HOPE ber and jah from monsters in non-ladder :rolleyes:

5. Gorny

Gorny Banned