Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[L] Useast Playing Untwinked

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by pepperisadog, Jun 25, 2005.

1. pepperisadog

pepperisadog Diabloii.Net Member

[L] Useast Playing Untwinked

Well I just can't wait for the ladder to restart, so I want to start a character anew. I will be playing untwinked with no imported items and no rushes. If I could get at least a few other people to join me it would make the experience much more enjoyable. Every game I play in will be passworded, to ensure the temptation of free items or rushes doesn't come into the picture.

First things first I need to decide what character to make. Does anyone know a good class to be for playing untwinked and just looking to have some fun? I would like to start as soon as possible, so hopefully Saturday evening will be a realistic time zone.

My Ideas for characters so far are.
    Frenzy barb
    Skelemancer
    Pure Fire sorc

If you are interested in playing with me please leave your account(s) that you can be reached at. And the Account you will be playing on. I personally play on *pepperisadog *pepperisadog1 but I will make a new account *pepperisadog2 specifically for playing untwinked. Any ideas, suggestions etc are welcome!

2. mhl12

mhl12 Diabloii.Net Member

Summon necros, meteorb sorcs, or fire sorcs are all really good choices. I wouldnt suggest the frenzy barb since it's more item dependent. In the beginning of ladder, most people made fire sorcs to do nm andy and hell andy runs.

3. Elgar

Elgar Diabloii.Net Member

summon necro all the way, since you use lvl 1 skills, and have 2 items that can give + skills (wands and totems)

4. pepperisadog

My problem is have you ever seen summon necros in the maggot layer, not a pretty sight. Plus I don't want to make my Party mad with how much lag i produce. So I dunno.

5. mhl12

mhl12 Diabloii.Net Member

no one really cares about lag for necros today. They only summon up to 10-12 skelletons on average. And maggot lair is only one level in the whole game so it's not really a problem. Have someone rush you at that part.

6. 5Ws

5Ws Banned

Guys, give some more credits to Summoners, at high level, he can take down Maggot no problem, with a decent merc and Amp and CE.
    Lower levels, well, you have a party, and as long as the other members can produce a first kill, CE can always take care of the rest.

7. dirkdig

dirkdig Diabloii.Net Member

oops sorry nvm

8. pepperisadog

I still need people to party with :-/

9. Orphan

Orphan Diabloii.Net Member

There's also the small tight passages in the arcane sanctuary, though I guess it's not as bad as the maggots lair...

10. pepperisadog

Well If I don't get a single interested person to join me I guess I will just play by myself, Dunno if I will be able to do nightmare by myself though. I might get bored.