[L USEAST] I got hacked. :( Please Donate Items if You'd Like der=

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
[L USEAST] I got hacked. :( Please Donate Items if You'd Like

My account was hacked into (not *pk_master). I'm really mad right now. They went into my account and deleted my chars and made chars named like (hahaha) (scammedyou).
I would appreciate If anyone could donate me items. Thank You.

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
whenever i see a bum on the street corner with a sign, i never give him money. 1), i have no way of making sure that he doenst take that money stright to the liquior store to buy his daily, and 2) how can i possibly tell if he already doesnt have 300 grand in the bank that he didnt even work for? i really feel sorry for those guys, but its better to let the registered charities help them out.

JesusbeJesus

Diabloii.Net Member
Sharaz said:
whenever i see a bum on the street corner with a sign, i never give him money. 1), i have no way of making sure that he doenst take that money stright to the liquior store to buy his daily, and 2) how can i possibly tell if he already doesnt have 300 grand in the bank that he didnt even work for? i really feel sorry for those guys, but its better to let the registered charities help them out.
HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Naitti

Diabloii.Net Member
Right on!!1!eleven!
:lol:

Cheers, Naitti

P.S. My advice to all you kids out there in bnet: Stay away from those 3rd party programs :p

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
Naitti said:
Right on!!1!eleven!
:lol:

Cheers, Naitti

P.S. My advice to all you kids out there in bnet: Stay away from those 3rd party programs :p
I ran no 3rd Party Programs. Im thinking they guessed password or something.

festers50

Diabloii.Net Member
bobmarley said:
Guessing the password is easier said than done unless the password is some thing easy like ... bobmarley/pw spliff or bobmarley/pw bob or bobmarley/pw stoned :stoned:

I wouldn't expect an out pouring of sympathy, you wouldn't either if you had been around here longer than a couple weeks :drink:

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Ow? This guy is for real? I've seen him around a few threads and I assumed this was a joke at first! The first replies seemt like a joke as well, took me a few posts to get it...

5Ws

Banned
Guess what? Check out the East Trade forum, he's trading Gul+Ist for Jah!
"Ooooo, I'm so poor! Somebody stole my wallet! Can anyone give me some change?", 1 sec later, "Hey! I got $50K for your Beeeemer!".
Right on Sharaz!

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Guess what? Check out the East Trade forum, he's trading Gul+Ist for Jah!
"Ooooo, I'm so poor! Somebody stole my wallet! Can anyone give me some change?", 1 sec later, "Hey! I got $50K for your Beeeemer!".
Right on Sharaz!
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=356253

Well it is a different account, but that doesn't matter? If you have wealth on some account, you don't ask for anything free for another account?

So, sorry to say BobMarley, but I think your reputation is decimated here.

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
i like to give free items to people that dont ask anything... but when they start asking i never give them nothing -_-

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
bobmarley said:
They went into my account and deleted my chars and made chars named like (hahaha) (scammedyou).
Sorry but I don't believe that story. All that hackers usually do is steal valuable stuff from your account (I've heard at least a dozen stories of that happening). A hacker won't delete your characters, that would be counterproductive for the hacker as well.

Don't use 3rd party cheat programs and invent better passwords for your accounts next time.

THX cu.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
bobmarley said:
There's no way to guess someone's pass unless it's indeed something like "123456" etc.
I can't even imagine someone spending time guessing those.
..and doesn't the person get booted for say...3rd or 4th time for some minutes for a wrong pass?
If someone indeed guessed your pass, then there's no hacking involved, is there?
Anyways, if this indeed happened, I'm sorry for your loss.
Maybe think of a pass in the future that's not guessable by a 3 year old.

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll give you all my ists if you can find a way to transfer stuff between realms. Oh, and I don't give ists to people who play on WEST L, especially hacked people.

Gorny

Banned
This thread is closed for obvious reasons.

To be more specific, the thread starter has a trade thread open in a trade forum ( linked above) and has posted this same thread elsewhere. ( I will look into it)

The thread starter is advised not to repost the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.