[L] Rainbows and Unicorns and uh.. what'm I missing.. oh. Hearts. AND Shinies.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
[L] Rainbows and Unicorns and uh.. what'm I missing.. oh. Hearts. AND Shinies.

So, apparently I'm under quota in this sort of thing.
Here's some R-a-i-n-b-o-w-s and some Unicorns:
1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
some Hearts: <3?<3?<3?<3?
and some random shiny stuff.
zOop
de
doOp
z00p

I suppose you can thank Dondrei for this mess. Blame Durf if you want as well. No need to go around breaking tradition and blaming Me or Dondrei for this.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm sorry, I believe you.

P.S. What's that Japanese word for cute-culture? I was reading about it on Wikipedia the other day.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
dondrei said:
I'm sorry, I believe you.

P.S. What's that Japanese word for cute-culture? I was reading about it on Wikipedia the other day.
What, you didn't think i'd follow through on making this crappy thread ?
uh...
kawaii's closer to a general cuteness, although moe's used by a lot of fanboys. and IntelligentX :grin: (you can't have them all!)

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Xenon[KoA] said:
uh...
kawaii's closer to a general cuteness, although moe's used by a lot of fanboys. and IntelligentX :grin: (you can't have them all!)
Chibi?
:scratch:

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
At the end of the rainbow ofc. While there may have been pots of gold in the old days, with so many rainbows since and rapid Leprechaun growth rates, it's simply unaffordable to stash pots of gold anymore. A pot of Lucky Charms on the otherhand will only cost like $8 if you buy in bulk (also depending on pot size I spose), and less ppl are likely to steal it.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Xenon[KoA] said:
At the end of the rainbow ofc. While there may have been pots of gold in the old days, with so many rainbows since and rapid Leprechaun growth rates, it's simply unaffordable to stash pots of gold anymore. A pot of Lucky Charms on the otherhand will only cost like $8 if you buy in bulk (also depending on pot size I spose), and less ppl are likely to steal it.
Some people just prefer there to be pot at the end of the rainbow.

Ikeren

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice pics. I totally loved them. I'm a big fan of unicorns (I didn't bother with looking at the rest). YAY Unicorns! I've added The Last Unicorn (book, not movie) to part of my gospel now :grin:

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
superdave said:
someone put a quota on the number of shinies you can post? :shocked: anyone i know?
Iunno if there Is one. I expect it's however much I can jam into one post without going past the 20000 character mark.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
The myth of the unicorn is usually thought to have been derived from travellers relating tales of a rhinoceros. They described it as "a horse with one horn". That's what Marco Polo seems to have thought at any rate. Their horns and blood cure poison, and they can only be tamed by virgins (they think with their horns, you see).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn

Xenon[KoA] said:
uh...
Kawaii is the one I was thinking of. I didn't know about Moe. Heh, I think I'm meganekko-moe...

MadMachine said:
Where are the green clovers, purple horseshoes and yellow moons?
I'll take it, but I'm not paying for it.

MadMachine said:
The dehydrated marshmallows in cereal are teh evil.
We don't get Lucky Charms in Australia... or Count Chocula... *sob*