[L] Melee sorc

christofski

Diabloii.Net Member
[L] Melee sorc

ive been playing (more) conventional builds for a while and wanted to give this a try, ive managed to trade my old gear and make my 2 dreams, a passion pb (it rolled 51 ar .. damn) and a pair of dracs

now what armor, amulet, belt, rings and boots should i wear?

i think my skills are going to be
20 lite mastery
20 enchant
20 energy shield
20 telekinesis
rest in warmth
and then fire mastery

so what other gear should i get? if anyone can tell me, and maybe even help me out, as i traded most of my old gear for the dreams, passion and dracs .. could you please pm me or msg me ingame, my account is christofski_2

dreamofwinter

Diabloii.Net Member
You are better off with only 1 point in energy shield and max telekinesis, fire mastery, and warmth. For your equipment, you should just treat her like a melee char, i.e. fortitude / chains of honor for body armor, verdungo's hearty coil for belt. Consider using a stormshield instead of dream for better survivability since you will kill plenty fast enough anyway. Good luck :)

ive been playing (more) conventional builds for a while and wanted to give this a try, ive managed to trade my old gear and make my 2 dreams, a passion pb (it rolled 51 ar .. damn) and a pair of dracs

now what armor, amulet, belt, rings and boots should i wear?

i think my skills are going to be
20 lite mastery
20 enchant
20 energy shield
20 telekinesis
rest in warmth
and then fire mastery

so what other gear should i get? if anyone can tell me, and maybe even help me out, as i traded most of my old gear for the dreams, passion and dracs .. could you please pm me or msg me ingame, my account is christofski_2

Lucky_Seven

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a big fan of str + dex for items, then all stat points to vita build(I have almost 2k life after BO, without gg charms)

What you want
+3 to skills from items to get a Zeal Skill 4 (5 hits) (Highlords+Coh)
40 IAS for 10/7 zeal (Highlords or cat's eye + Gloves)
86FHR
lots of life
Block - Dream is not a good block shield but with dex for phase blade + anni&torch Stats you can get +40% block.

My dream enchantress uses

Dream Diadem
Dream Tower Shield
Passion Phase Blade
CoH
String of Ears
Raven Frost
Dwarf Star
Highlords
LoH - maybe i'll swap this for a pair of Blood 20ias/10CB gloves.
WaterWalks / Treks
Anni
Sorc torch
CtA / Lidless in Switch
Charms to get 86 FHR
Life charms
Charms to get 75 in all res.

My skills are

20 Fire Mastery
20 Light mastery
20 Enchant
20 Warmth
1 Teleport + pre-req.
1+ Frozen Armour = extra safety.
free skill points go to Frozen Armour.

She is fragile but very powerfull killer, mine is doing 4k-44k Fire/light Damage (big part is Light from 2*dreams), with the conviction from my merc she is hated for most of the monsters in D2 World.

Cheers

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Check the guide thread stickied in this forum. There are a few guides there that focus on melee sorcs using dream shield+helm.