Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[l]how I Build A Sumon Necro?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by mour, Mar 3, 2004.

1. mour

mour IncGamers Member

[l]how I Build A Sumon Necro?

I Want To Make A Sumoner Necro Can U Tell Me Plz Where I Put The Skills And The Stats..thx

2. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

try reading the Summoner's Bible at the Necro Forum

3. Makhlath

Makhlath IncGamers Member

Heysa.

The way you build your necro all depends on what he is made for.
    I made my HC summoner mf'er this way;

Max Skeleton Mastery
    Max Summon Skeleton
    Max Corpse Explotion

1 point in all left-over skills in "Summoning Spells"

1 point in Amplify dmg
    1 point in Iron maiden
    1 point in Life tap
    1 point in Lower resist
    1 point in Weaken
    1 point in Terror
    1 point in Decreepify

1 point in Bone armor.

As for the remaining points, you can decide wether to spend points in the Bone armor synergies to help your absorb, wear marrowwalk instead or pump the remaining points in Skeleton Mages, as I did.

Regular stats;

Str 100 for armor (might go lower if you don't need more,- just check the str reqs on the armor you want to be able to use in the future).
    Dex base
    Energy base
    Vitality all the rest

People will recommend you to up your dex for blocking,- but if you play right and smart, you'll never get hit anyways (wasted points).

People will aslo recommend putting points in Bone-spells for extra damage. I did for my first build, but I ended up never using it, so basicly wasted points for my necros purpose.

Most important is your might merc (offensive act 2 nm merc). If you take good care of him, and keep him alive, he'll be awsome for you later on.

With this build I can easily do all the things I wanted him to do. Hell Andy, Meph, Pit, Countess,- hmm well, basicly anything :)

4. chubbypuppy

chubbypuppy IncGamers Member

I went max summon/ce

I went for max summon/ce, and he is a blast:

Summons:

20 SM
    20 RS
    20 RSM
    1 in the rest of the summons except fire golem. I don't like revives - they are stupid and they die, and I still get to have 8 or 9 or them with +skills.

Curses:

1 in all except the left tree. Actually I used amp and decrepify mostly. I just did the rest cuz I ran out of things to do.

bone:

1 bone armor
    1 teeth
    20 CE <- FUN. With +skills it covers a huge area. As soon as one monster falls, the rest is pretty done with this.

------------------

The only problem you will really run into with this build is normal level Diablo. I also couldn't do DClone with him (+12 skills), the skellies just die (or they pretend to die, maybe they got scared :D )

Oh yes also listen to the previous poster - might merc. The best thing about this build is that your merc is pretty much not going to die. With all other builds you have to nurse him along until he's invincible. With this build he just blends in with your 20 other guys.

5. Makhlath

Makhlath IncGamers Member

I agree that revives can be a pain to keep alive, but they are most useful and easy to recast when you move too fast and they have wandered off. Putting more than 1 pt in revives is a waste, I agree,- skillers should provide enough revives. And the 14 revives I get from skillers are more than welcome when I'm up against some tough fights :)