{L} ETH Hellslayer

Devi8or

Diabloii.Net Member
{L} ETH Hellslayer

hey I found an eth hellslyer axe from a hell Meph run and was wondering if it is worth putting on an act 4 merc? If not does it have any trade value?

Devi8or

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
oh now isn't that just a horrible way to break the rules... Pretending to ask a totally random question then tagging a disregard for the rules on the end.

Trade Values Forum. I thank you for your time.

Devi8or

Diabloii.Net Member
how is that pretending? I'm dead serious about the merc thing. My barb has too much invested into sword mastery to use it so I wanted to know if it was good enough for an act 4 merc.....don't get your panties in a wad

Devi8or said:
hey I found an eth hellslyer axe from a hell Meph run and was wondering if it is worth putting on an act 4 merc? If not does it have any trade value?

Devi8or
I usually put BoTD on my act 4 merc, but so many people use act 4 mercs now I'm sure you could get a fortune or two for it.
Please no one say it would go good on a druid.

bres

Diabloii.Net Member
alainpp66 said:
There is no A4 Merc.

No mercs can use Axes.
And I thought they invented new merc for act 4 , thanks for clearing that up for me I was confused from this thread

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
An eth Hellslayer was a fairly accepted weapon in 1.09 simply because of a lack of better axes as an alternative

in .10 the only builds I can see is a Beserk Barb with 163ias or maybe a Blade Fury Asn

Dazuni

Diabloii.Net Member
Alkanine said:
Fenris doesnt know that internet sarcasim is more like internet confusion :lol:

I sure he meant Necromancer. I got a hellslayer too, and I am planing it on a necromancer.

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd personally use it on a Bear... Don't care what anyone says. Definitely not for all people though.

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
toolthegod said:
I can see nobody has made a axesorc. Or a fenzy barb with 2 . :bow:
lol this whoel thread is keeping me in absolute stitches *cough*..oh and u guys are mean (girlfriend made me say that)

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
Alkanine said:
I have a hell slayer titan sorc and a bone hew titan sorc whats your point??
:flip:
Is point is he thinks that most people who say they use Hellslayer are full of BS (at least that's what I think his point is) it's mine any way