Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[L]Disappearing Items

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Baluchitherium4, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Baluchitherium4

Baluchitherium4 IncGamers Member

[L]Disappearing Items

I just had a 2 Ist Ali Baba I've had for a couple months disappear. Anyone know what is going on? Why that would happen?

Is there anything I can do to get it back??

Thanks.

2. Faye

Faye IncGamers Member

Maybe its duped, but probably not cause its on ladder (who'd dupe an ali baba?). Anyway, theres nothing you can do about it.

3. Jade_Statues

Jade_Statues IncGamers Member

I just had my Trangs Helm, Belt, and Gloves disapear off my necro. I'm on U.s West SC Ladder. This isn't the first time it's happened either. And I know those items weren't duped because I found them myself. The first time something like that happened to me I was playin in act4 and my gloves just poofed, i searched everywhere wondering if i had dropped them. No Luck.

I think it's a weird bug that hasn't been figured out yet, dunno. I remade my necro in case something else was to poof.

Anyhoots sry about your loss and good luck

*NAJA

4. assmuffin

assmuffin IncGamers Member

I was trying to trade my delirium for an hour or so last night on USEast NL and I eventually gave up and did some mfing. I logged back onto the char with Delirium and it was gone. I didn't find the runes, or make the Delirium myself so there is obviously a good chance it was duped. Maybe this is that Rust Storm thing that Blizzard was talking about. Think they could randomly check accounts and delete items with either duped runes or that have been duped entirely? Just specualations. All I know is my Enigma or HOTO better not disapear...:D

5. xlodtraderx

xlodtraderx IncGamers Member

do any of u use map hack? its good to admit it...cuz that would explain alot.

6. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

i think sometimes rust storm just has a lil too much to drink...I lost a self found wf this way as well as a nords

7. assmuffin

No MH here, not since 1.09. I've realized that Pindle drops excellent items(COA and Death's Web for me), just like Meph.

8. Vizier

Vizier IncGamers Member

I don't think Meph can drop Death's Web, he's to low for it.

9. assmuffin

What I meant was that Pindle can drop great stuff, therefore teleporting(using maphack or now) to Meph really isn't needed much since I've gotten my best drops from Pindle. I know that Meph cannot drop Death's Web, I found my from Pindle.