Kurast

aztrozombiez

Diabloii.Net Member
Kurast

Where is the Kurast Bazaar? I guess I have to go into the sewers and get some guy's heart.

Where is this place?
:shocked:

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Spider Forest-->Great Marsh-->Flayer Jungle-->Lower Kurast-->Kurast Bazaar-->Upper Kurast-->Travincal-->Durance of Hate

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
The Spider Forest/Great Marsh/Flayer Jungle part is a bit confusing. Sometimes, you can go directly to Flayer Jungle from Spider Forest and not even touch Great Marsh.

aztrozombiez

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I figured that. ^^
Not to mention each part is so effin huge.
Thank God I have that map, or I would never find my way out.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate act 3 because of that exact reason. One wrong turn and you've wasted an hour pretty much.
I love act three. Longest I spend in there doing it solo start to finish is an hour, and that's when I get turned around backward. I've finished it in twenty minutes solo before, everything lined up perfectly. Then again, I'm something of a map pattern expert...

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I spend a couple hours in there because sometimes I get really frusterated and just AFK for a while. Finding the WPs are hard IMO. Especially the earlier ones. I just get my friends to give them to me earlier on.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate when you enter the great marsh, and there's no exit to flayer jungle, so you end up exploring all of it, while the flayer jungle entrance was back in spider forest. And then you find the flayer dungeon before the flayer WP, and it means you'll have to walk allllll the way backwards through it when you are done

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Just keep walking. And walking. And walking.

Yeah, I hate it when you have to walk through the marsh, that part of the game is so goddamn long. It's the only part I happily allow myself to be rushed through.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I hate when you enter the great marsh, and there's no exit to flayer jungle, so you end up exploring all of it, while the flayer jungle entrance was back in spider forest. And then you find the flayer dungeon before the flayer WP, and it means you'll have to walk allllll the way backwards through it when you are done
You don't need any WP in the jungle. Walking out of the flayer dungoen takes less time than finding the flayer jungle WP. If you can't find it, look for one beyond lower Kurast. You have to check for the sewers and the ruined temple anyway.

It's a little unrelated, but as I'm talking about the flayer dungeon: A barb can jump over the barred doorways in L3 of the flayer dungeon which can save a lot of time.

It's completely unrelated, but as I'm talking about jumping: Barbs can jump over/through anything which can be attacked, like doors and towers in the outdoors pats of act 5 - if the door/tower is within the line of flight. That works with WW as well, at least for the towers.

Maybe all this just applies to jump attack and not to jump.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
I love act three. Longest I spend in there doing it solo start to finish is an hour, and that's when I get turned around backward. I've finished it in twenty minutes solo before, everything lined up perfectly. Then again, I'm something of a map pattern expert...
I'm slower then you, but I must admit I rather like act3 as well.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
That barb jump is great, although the bug with it drives me MAD! Particularly since I was thinking of making a jump Barb ages ago. That would've been fun.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's also not forget"
*100 flayers appear*
Melee character walks up to one, hits it, it runs away, melee character runs after it, hits it again, it dies. Melee character starts on next flayer. First flayer is resurrected by unseen shaman. Melee character spots shaman but has to clear a path through the flayers to get to him.

*Meanwhile*
Sorceress casts frozen orb and everything on the screen dies.