KTA - Level 6 Skills or Bust

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Run is going well ladies and sirs, this coming Monday we should see Diablo fall after doing all of our Normal Hellforges! We are close to level 30 and looking forward to the juicy skills!

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
So we busted through Normal, killed Baal at level 38 and went straight on through to Nightmare, lots of little upgrades here and there gear-wise for everyone, going really well!
Next session is getting the scroll and busting out Cain!

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Act 2 has been very kind to us and dropped TWO Lum's in one run, so now our Sorc has a Smoke armour! We had some nice rares and other things like Nat's boots, and we are ploughing the baddies down so hard I forgot to write up the session before this one!
The coming Monday will see all the tombs cleared and Duriel toppled, stay tuned!

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Sorry for multiple posting but we SMASHED the tombs and Duriel last night, got a bunch of runes and 2 sok Circlets, meaning some Lore's were made, only for Tal's mask to drop @ clvl 55, so I have to wait 11 levels before I can kiss my mana leech worries goodbye!
We got a grand charm from Stormlash as we entered Lower Kurast, so hopefully a skiller is coming our way with all the gem rolls soon!
Krupa crafted a lot at the end of the session but sadly they just weren't quite as good as the rares we have been lucky to keep having drop for us.
Next week we hope to see Act 3 NM finished!

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
It hurt so much it has taken me this long to write about it...we had the most ridiculous bad luck on NM Hellforges...three, that's THREE Hels (minimum roll!) from all of us, the only person that got something else (and a io rune at that!) was the rune mule himself I park in the game with us with my second PC to up the numbers! Must be to balance out the universe with all the good rares and other drops we have had this run, although saying that, Mephisto and Diablo both dropped jack, so maybe Act 5 will be kinder to us tomorrow!

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Will's internet was being sketchy at the start of the session so Joe and I ran the bosses numerous times and before I knew it, the session was over! Crazy! We managed to pop a Mal rune out and a Herald of Zakarum...shame no one is a Paladin!

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Bit of a gap but we stomped the last two sessions, Act 5 down quick, straight on to Hell where Act 1 is going well so far, we just have to be a bit more careful! Stony Field next Monday!

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Good to see you all still at it! Keep up the good work. Have fun and stay safe.
Thanks dude! Good to see you :)

We skipped Monday the 1st so I could keep my pace with the Escape from Tarkov wipe, which might be to our detriment as the ladder for D2 is resetting on Friday, so we will have to face Hell non-ladder, but hey, we like a challenge!

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Soooo we got cornered by two nasty Gorebelly packs clearing the tombs in Hell, fast, Might Aura, you name it, they had it, pounded us to dust, so new run next week, check the thread if you are interested!