Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

KTA - All Boys!

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by MrKaxe, Feb 3, 2009.

1. MrKaxe

MrKaxe IncGamers Site Pal

KTA - All Boys!

After myself, oOmpie, 'turps and Fred completed the game with the 'All Girls' theme last night, with great success (we absolutely steamrolled over Act 5 last night, Nihlathak, Ancients, Throne minions, Baal, all went down very quickly considering the run had dwindled to just the four of us...four that worked very well together!) and we hope to mirror that success with an 'All Boys' theme to see if men can work together as well as the womenfolk did!

As usual, just to clarify for new faces, these are 'Da Roolz'

1) We play every Monday, from around 7:00pm (1900) to 9:00-9:30pm (2100-2130) UK Time, most European players should add one hour onto that for time difference...

2) We play untwinked, (mostly) full clears with all quests completed in each act. (Note: If we feel we need some key items for a certain build and the limited amount of boss-killing/mf-ing we do yields nothing, then we could see some exceptions later on in Hell when it is becoming impossible to fuction as part of the team e.g a WW Barb using a 1-15 Crystal Sword in Hell would be a candidate for a sword muled in from outside of KTA but this is rare!)
    Items are to be shared equally and given according to needs of the current party builds etc; if a charm drops, take it by all means, but if you find a 6% Fire Res charm and yours is already in the 50's and you are a caster, check to make sure someone else (like a melee-er) isn't in the 20's etc...it's all amicable play, with the idea in mind of being a strong party!

3) If you decide to join our merry band, please make sure you are there as often as possible...if you think you can't really do Monday's as your schedule is too hectic, don't sign up, sorry, its just rather a bad thing to have a group of 6 in theory, and end up playing with half that all the time but absence is usually posted in the thread beforehand with reason so it's never a problem but excuses of "I could not be bothered" don't cut it...commit people!

4) We meet in channel KTA before each session to discuss, mule off items before playtime commences etc and if the channel is empty, you are late and we are in-game already! The game name and password is given in-channel so please arrive promptly.

5) Most of all, we respect each other and have FUN. We are out to kick the minions of Hell in a challenging way, why not do it as a group of mates eh?!

6) Members of the old run get priority placement on the new run but there will be many spaces left, as well as reserve spaces, so join up today!

Right, now thats over with, i'll post a crappy table...

Code:
    Forum Name  |   Build  |   Character Name
    PestinReace
    *Krazeyivan }
    *McCain123 } Given a reserve spot as they were on the last run, but has a tenuous grip due to copping out bigstyle! :smug:
    *Alash }

I will probably change my mind on the character build, as I want people to post their thoughts and feelings on this theme (and if they really dead-set on wanting to have a Fanaticism Paladin in whatever guise then we can swap!) and we can try to build another well-rounded party if we all agree on it. As said in channel post-Baal butt kicking, a Pimp will be involved again so we are super tanky, some poison and elements needed as well as some hardcore DAMAGE! Fanaticism should help us deliver that damage fast and hard and using a Blessed Aim merc or HoW from a Druid should help keep the AR up as we can't have chant!

Thoughts please people!

2. BoD Trader

BoD Trader IncGamers Member

Re: KTA - All Boys!

Quickly steals a spot!!!

Code:
    PestinReace
    *Krazeyivan }
    *McCain123 } Given a reserve spot as they were on the last run, but has a tenuous grip due to copping out bigstyle! :smug:
    *Alash }
    *adam_adam (BoD Trader)     FC Bear     KTA-BallsOfire

Massive GZ to you turps n Fred also. Well done boys!!! Got screenies of the big guy going down?

3. MrKaxe

Damn, my crappy table should have an account name column as well! Post that next to forum name as Adam did please peeps!

Errrr, I didn't take a screenie and I think I should have, as Tom was the screenie guy and he let oOmpie control his Pimp I think we lost sight of who was doing what a lil bit...some screenies were taken and we'll see who posts what!

Fair play dude, glad to see you in and I like the build idea as that covers one of the needed elemental damages very well and gives us some handy tools to play with in the form of (BO-able!) spirits and pets! Keep it coming peeps!

4. BoD Trader

and i love your fanatasism :D

5. oOmpie

oOmpie IncGamers Member

I should have some screenies, but apparently I finally lost access to my old website, so trying to figure ways out to post them. Prolly just some other website I have access to :D

Will be up soonish.

Code:
    PestinReace
    *Krazeyivan }
    *Alash }

6. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

www.photobucket.com ftw ??

Im rather amused at the idea of joining one of these types of runs and it would trump my online solo playing . So Im willing to make an account ( on Europe ) I assume if this is like 9pm to 11pm central time ? If not Im going to try and get in on the next Us East version ...

:yes:

7. BoD Trader

Us central is -6 hours so you would have to start the run at 1PM and end at about 3 - 3:30 PM

8. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

Ahh Ok well I cant make those times so hope ya'll have a good time of it ...

:thumbup:

9. MrKaxe

My second choice was a Frenzy Baba oOmpie so i'm glad one will be featuring, you will love my Fana dude!

If you can make it on a Monday for the times Adam has outlined (thanks man!) Dave then i'd love to have you in KTA but I can imagine you're at work during the time period...let us know if you can though as that would be cool!

EDIT: Dangit! Shame you can't...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  10. Krazeyivan

Krazeyivan IncGamers Member

OK should be sorted timewise - when you wanting to start the run?

I'll join in with a Necro poison based farter with additional talents!

Dagger or Nova the bad guys! 1 pt CE too!

KTA-GreenGrenade

11. MrKaxe

Ohhhhh, elo there Mr Sneaky! Long time no see! Its a good thing you did surface as I was going to nick your Mal rune off your Necro as punishment for not playing KTA so I can buy a torch for my Tals Sorc! Now you have posted so happy days dude, glad to have you back!

Hoping to start next week if we acually get all the places filled and people decide on their builds...so far the party is very well rounded; Speed and Phys Dmg from me, Fire from Adam, Pimpin' and Phys from oOmpie and Poison from yourself...could do with some Cold and Light from somewhere (although cold we can make do with on a HF Merc at the very least!)

Keep it coming lads!

12. Krazeyivan

Krazeyivan IncGamers Member

Sorry to hear about your car - last year that happened to a person here at work - he swapped his lexus for a scooby-doo and its 4 wheel drive keeps him on the road!

We had a little snow here sunday and monday morning - and it lashed down last night but all rain - its glorious sunshine now - no snow in sight!

Feel free to take whatever you need from my accounts man - mi casa su casa! :)

13. MrKaxe

My older bro has a Scooby, nice to drive but won't look good on me! I might get some kind of 4x4 with a rambar next I think, good for a Zombie Apocalypse!

Stopped snowing here but was lashing down a sec ago!

I was using it as a mock threat to get you back, no way would I nick something that high dude, i'd feel bad! I might have to refresh your mules n stuff again come to think of it...

14. PestInReace

PestInReace IncGamers Member

Thought about two palabuilds. Either some kind of holy shocker-din (powerranger or HS-zealot) or a cleric. If we got enough elemental dmg i'll make a cleric. As it looks now we already got two melee chars so i might ditch the zealer.

15. MrKaxe

Could go FoH/Conviction if you still wanted the Light damage dude and the synergies from Holy Bolt could cross over into being a hybrid Cleric although skill points might become mega-tight...just a thought but yes, Cleric would be nice and if you did go down the FoH route it would give you something to do (why I picked Fire Wall after maxing 'chant as I felt a lil useless!) between healing...

16. PestInReace

PestInReace IncGamers Member

I'm sure it's possible to combine those two builds, but as we play untwinked with very limited gear i'm afraid it won't be very efficient. Ofcourse, if we got lots of elemental damage in our team, then the FoH/conviction-build is definitely an option.

17. oOmpie

oOmpie IncGamers Member

Nilly got no more willy

Made guardian

Alas, no screenie of the big guy with unscrewed head and MrKaxe's babe taking a crap down his gurgling eosophagus :badteeth:

18. oOmpie

oOmpie IncGamers Member

By the way:

Code:
    PestinReace
    *TJ_Hardcore
    *Krazeyivan }
    *Alash }

Took the liberty of adding our former pimp to the autoberth group. Not sure if he can participate in another round, but awaiting his confirmation or resignation I feel he has definitely earned himself a spot.

19. MrKaxe

Oooooo I feel bad now, I wigged out there completely as yes, he has very much cemented his place in KTA, sorry Tom! Get on board the dude run!

Thanks for the screenies oOmpie!

20. oOmpie

oOmpie IncGamers Member

Bleuargh, that sounds all wrong, m8... :)