Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

KTA [2.0] Wednesday

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by det, Jan 28, 2004.

1. det

det IncGamers Member

KTA [2.0] Wednesday

Okay, looks like all our post are deleted and corrupted. How sad :(

This means it is time for a new thread for us all to enjoy and facing the question:

19:00, 19:30, 20:00 CET?

We should start with a few minion runs and then eventually let only one or two of us finish Baal. That way, they can create new games and the other KTAs, when killing him get "First kill quality drops" Worked all day long for Silver and me. :lol: Or is that to "un-KTA" ? We might get some nice NM stuff.

As to someone asking in the corrupt thread:

We all answered to Syxx looking for an untwinked team on European ladder and worked it out from there on. There are often threads like that...and you might even start one yourself.

OFF TOPIC: Its a shame that the title "Team Ugly" is taken, cause Silver and I really struggled to kill NM Baal yesterday (got bad draws: Pit Vipers, Black souls and dolls)...but he was kind enough to drop Tals Mask, so both our zons wear one and are ugly as hell :lol: Finished Hell Andy without problems though. Proceeded to do my own NM Hellforge quest and got a FAL. Man, I am so lucky...popped a MAL from an act 1 Hell chest the same day. NM Diablo dropped a couple of nice things, too.

Gotta run him a bit as well, eh?

2. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

Tell me about it, the whole forum corrupt! nOOb Haxxors are what they are!

I'm quite upset about this as I planned to go over our old posts and create a link on my webpage with our story, but that fell into pieces now :(

19, 19.30, 20 doesn't matter. Please decide someone!

I was wondering what the last poster in the previous thread wrote, very good you answer it here :)

c u tonight /Magnus

3. det

det IncGamers Member

Well, we keep getting requests on how KTA was formed. Seems there are still a lot of people interested in good ole party play, hardcore and untwinked.

We can't do Baal without Chiller..and she is usually arriving past 20:00. Doing a good job picking up where Mal left (he was always late, wasn't he? :lol: ). Since I am under pressure to finish a job, I'd say later is better...maybe 19:30 as a compromise?

P.S Magnus, the only thing I ever saved (I hope) was my KTA Bedtime story.

4. Vectom

Vectom WWN Europe Member

Pitty I haven't read much of these threads, so I'm not sure what was going on here and there. Could someone explain to me what happened?

I'm for 19:00 CET, beat me ;)

Hmm, what was this about? Syxx is lookin' for another team or what? Again, plz explain.

I see I have to read this forums more often :D

Vect

5. det

det IncGamers Member

Yeah, Syxx was so annoyed about his death that he quit KTA and looks for new group :lol:

Seriously..the last poster in the corrupt KTA thread asked how we all met, since he would like to join a group like ours. This question was send to me as an automated e-mail reply...but I don't know the guys name anymore and tried to respond here. Not to worry ;)

As for the other things (corrupt forum) plz read Rushters Announcement at the top of the page

6. Syxx

Syxx IncGamers Member

Hi All,

KTA-Minx is ready to roll 19.00, 19.30 or 20.00 ...

If Chilli can only make it at 20.00 .... then this is when we should start. Once we finish normal, today, then the going gets alot tougher in Nightmare and Hell, and Chilli's aura (conviction right ?) will be much appreciated.

From Det,

We should start with a few minion runs and then eventually let only one or two of us finish Baal. That way, they can create new games and the other KTAs, when killing him get "First kill quality drops" Worked all day long for Silver and me. Or is that to "un-KTA" ? We might get some nice NM stuff.

This could be considered a level of twinking ... but I know my character, a spearzon is going to find Nightmare and especially Hell very differcult. Some minor twining could really help me. By 'minor' twinking, I refer to items, found by KTA players, in KTA games. So if we decide to run 7 Normal Baals, this is fine with me. However this is only my opinion ... how do you others feel ?

Regards

Syxx

7. Tloopz

Tloopz IncGamers Member

I dont care about the time cuz i can start whenever. But cuz Row is CET-1 and Vix is CET+1 is little problems. Row is late and Vix have to go to bed...or do he??

Cuz of that i will say 19:30. But i can at 19 and 20 to NP.

//Tloopz

8. Tloopz

Tloopz IncGamers Member

I say that we make some KTA Baalruns to get better gear for NM as we did in KTA1.

//Tloopz

9. det

det IncGamers Member

It could be that, even if we are not partied, but stay in the game when Baal goes down, we all get the quest. Only way to make sure is 2 ppl kill him alone, then the others join games. I know its borderline twinking, but consider this plz:

We did the same thing to optimize our Hellforge quests rewards

We did do Baal runs in normal and NM in KTA 1.0, although we all had the quests then.

10. Silvervixen

Silvervixen IncGamers Member

Hi all,

Shame to hear that Syxx is leaving us to find/form a new group. You really don’t have to do that Syxx, we will really miss you, so plz don't leave...

I have to get some lvl on my druid. I was planning to lvl up a bit before the rumble to day but now i have to visit a friend. (well have and have)

This means i'll be around lvl 25-30 when we start to night witch is very damgerous in hell. So my suggestion is that we quickly do the quest i have left (can't remember which quest are undone). Then i'll kill Baal and we make sure i'm the only one that gets the quest. Then its time for some Baalruns with me starting the games. This way we will get first time drops every time =) And i can stay back and be safe =) lots of items coming our way!

Sound like a plan?

Oh and yes Det the last days of adventuring to getter has been a blast! We have gotten some nice items, haven't we? We are about to start a sorc and a barb in NM soon incase anybody feels like joining? Ham i heard you might join. Hope to see you online! We have our Coyote Ugly in Hell about to start act ? No men aloud, except one barb for purely personal reasons, our very own slave!

Again thx man for the company, And sorry about rushing after the frosties when the dropt, that was such bad manners! I was just so happy :) Hope its ok that i took them...

vix

oh 19:30-20 sounds good to me =)

11. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

For levelling purposes I can't see the problem with running the same area several times. We have to in fact if we want to encounter NM at lvl 45-50.

As for killing Baal 8 times to get first drops. If it works, why not?

The way I recollect to do this is to have one char leave the game before the first Baal kill, he then opens next game, leaves before Baal kill et.c. eight times.

Might be considerd to stretch the limit of playing untwinked, so if anyone doesn't want to do this, I vote we don't.

/Magnus

12. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

Hehe, irony can be hard sometimes ;)

Pssst! He's not leaving...

13. Vectom

Vectom WWN Europe Member

Wasn't that a joke from you Det?

Eh? I thought we're going from normal to NM today...or are you refering to something else than KTA Vix?

It seems it'll depend on Row...

Vect

14. det

det IncGamers Member

:rolleyes: Oh, man..what have I started there. :lol:

No, Shaz is not leaving, yes, we play NM, no..the one who does not have the quest creates, rather one who HAS it. The ones who don't have the quest should land the kill to get the "First Kill Drop"

Magnus, how is your trapper doing in hell? Would make a great addition to our "All chicks team" since we have also Fire, Cold and Physical damage covered. Bring on the Lightning.

Silver, I never notice you rushed for the Frosties. We stood there over the drop...and it was just plain for me that they would be yours. Don't worry about it. See - I have found about every item I ever wanted to have myself in SP HC..from Windforce to Buriza and from Gaze to SoE. I even gambled a SoJ. I just don't care that much about items anymore...only about the company I play in. And can I find better company than you guys?

15. Syxx

Syxx IncGamers Member

Hi All,

KTA is like my Diablo family ... and I will am not going anywhere. I'm here to stay :)

Cya all tonight

Regards Syxx

16. Silvervixen

I missed Syxx post and if Det was joking you got me man :D
    Hope it was a joke!

No i was referring to KTA, When i quit the last time we where all around 30ish, but you continued on and made it all the way to baal. That’s the problem with being in the earlier time zone, midnight comes two hours earlier here than for Row. This is the reason i was against pushing the start time up to 20:00 instead of 19:00. I still have to stop at midnight to get some sleep. This means i'll always stop playing at 22:00 Row time and 23:00 for the rest of you.

I don't really feel like going to NM at lvl 25-30, i will get some lvl while we do the quests, so we can make a decision when we know what lvl i i'm at when we have killed baal.

Vix

17. Silvervixen

:D :D :D

puuh what a relief

18. Chiller_babe

Chiller_babe IncGamers Member

Hi Guys

Been working madly to try and get out by 19.00hrs tonite - traffic depending I should be on around 20.00hrs, and Mal said conviction Pallys were always supposed to be late to the party:)

Feel free to run Baal a bit - as long as U don't join NM without me and leave me behind:( - otherwise I'll have to HUT JOO DOUN AN PWN JOO H4XORS

Looking forward to a good nights playing with some great people

Chill

19. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

Hi Det, about the baal q, even when you unparty and do not go in to kill baal you get the q, i know because i tried that. However, this was in 1.9 so we'll have to see what happens.

20. Chiller_babe

Chiller_babe IncGamers Member

If You unparty and leave Act5 I'm fairly sure you can't get the quest:)

Chill