KTA-16 readying up for the next round, recruiting now! ifr

Tikadea

Diabloii.Net Member
KTA-16 readying up for the next round, recruiting now!

So hi All!

as i said about a week ago i will have a proper go at setting up KTA-16 now, trying to recruit new members etc.

so first for those who dont know what KTA is, or only have heard a bit on these forums:

KTA stands for Kill Them All. it is a group of friendly people who play the game of diablo as the makers originaly designed it to be played. we play hardcore, UNtwinked (no muling items into the game), from act 1 normal to act 5 hell all by ourselve. we help eachother survive any time we can, we play as a team, we use no hacks of whatever sort and we have fun... TONS OF FUN!
playing times are each monday evening from 19:30 till 22:00 (that is paris/brussel/amsterdam time) on europe realm, where we all gather in channel KTA.

last round was finished about 2 weeks ago now, and since a number of players dropped out (moostly for RL reasons) we are now looking for new fellow KTAers who would like to sell Baal a beating on our own terms. we DO however demand some commitment, of cource it is no problem when you cannot make it sometime but if you sign up you should try to be there as much as possible.

so... fancy a go?

i am joining for sure :shocked: and Waflob has already announced he will be playing as well. from both Wordplay and McCain123 i am not sure... they have mentioned something about it, but i would like a wordt of confirmation from them in this thread.
rules for signing up are simple, first comes first gets, however: i would like to grand former KTA players first entrance if they choose to join again. everyone who like to join, please reply in this thread, and dont forget to put down your playing account. (mine is *tikadeahc)

now for builds, we already decided this round will be a moostfunyoucanhavewithastrangecaracter round, so please... no cookiecutters and try to be original. i will be going an all out charger, and i heard Waflob mumble about a drummer or so? (frenzy barb with wands)

so... give it a go and sign up, and come and have fun with the moost fun group i have ever played with.

Tika

Dimmu Borgir

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to join in, but I don't yet have my copy of Diablo back and I still need to make an account on Europe.

Not sure what build I want, but its definitely going to be a Druid... Werewolves own. I'm thinking fire claw. Or actually a wolfpack sounds cool too... Maybe invest in cyclone armor as well. Nope, nevermind, PlagueWolf. RABIES FOR THE WIN

Aww crap I work on mondays. ;_;

WrongdayJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Man, I'd love to join, but- when is 19:30-22:00 Euro time if I live in Phoenix?!

I'm thinking of going Necro- curser only for support of the team, and maybe a Golem. No other minions. You know, stand back lobbing curses and Bone Spears. Also, in this role I'd be a potion mule to provide healing and mana support. :jig:

*WrongdayJ

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
nice description Tika - very well put.
You're right, I did mumble something about a drummer. Well, the mumbling finally became coherent and KTA-NeilPeart is now looking forward to some serious rock and roll :)

Let's see if we can get a full team together.

DelBoy

Wordplay

Diabloii.Net Member
Truth to be told, I have already uninstalled the game and fully planning to stay away from it for quite a while, but I might join once you guys get to Baal (act 5). If my lv.31 BO/Double-throw barb hasn't been deleted by then...

So keep updating this topic and tell when you reach him, should KTA-16 form.

Tikadea

Diabloii.Net Member
@dimmu borgir: does that mean you cant make it?

@Wrongday: usualy US time is about 8-10 hours earlyer then EU time... so would be somewhere in the beginning of de afternoon for you.. can you make that?

so come on people.. really interesting teamplay to be had... and many laughs with that.

Dimmu Borgir

Diabloii.Net Member
Probably not, unfortunately... my work schedule starts in the afternoon and lasts until about midnight, which is probably the EXACT timeframe everyone else uses to play Diablo... I'm free on Tuesday / Wednesday, and early early morning every other day.

Plus if its on Europe, I'd have to play Softcore for a bit to be able to throw down a HC character...

WrongdayJ

Diabloii.Net Member
DANG!

I'm at work Mondays in the afternoon.

Looks like I'm out.

If the time ever changes- count me in. I'd be tough to match schedules with you guys over there, though.

Nikech

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd really like taking part in this and the time suites me really well, except for the fact that I'm in the army for a couple of more weeks, so I couldn't really play before January the 5th except for the Christmas week. If there's still a place free in January, let me know and I'll take it. :grin:

Tikadea

Diabloii.Net Member
sorry to hear that Dimmu and Wrongday... if you find some way of being able to join after all you will be more then welcome!

Nikech: that sounds like no problem at all. as far as i know there will be only 3 playable mondayevenings from now till 5th jan, since 1 monday will be christmas and another newyearsday... i we wont play on these evenings since (almoost) noone will be able to make it. i will put you on the list, and keep you informed on our progress. any idea already what you like to play?

p.s. if you have any Bnet friends you would like to invite, go ahead

Nikech

Diabloii.Net Member
Great, thanks! My build ideas so far are a Frost Nova sorc and a fully synergized Hydra sorc, but I'll decide the build when I know some more of the other builds.

Tikadea

Diabloii.Net Member
tonight we are going loose.. Cmon people, we could still use some more players!

tonight, 19:30 in channel KTA (EU realm)... be there! :grin:

Dimmu Borgir

Diabloii.Net Member
Hell yes! Made an account on Europe and am glad to see that I could make a HC char right away, I didn't need to kill Baal first. Probably due to other accounts having killed him, I dunno.

Anyway! My account: *DimmuBorgir(HC)
Current Character: Tyrant
Build: Rabies Werewolf

I'm in channel KTA right now, but there's no one on...

EDIT: Nevermind, see you guys on next week! I'll have a character ready by then.

Lord Penguin

Diabloii.Net Member
if you have a gamesave of a hardcore char in your diablo2\saves folder then you can always make hc chars. I could upload one if you like.

Arf!

I'm in, if that is still possible? I understand you've been going on for a while now, so I do understand if it's impossible for to join this late :wink3:

I'll have to make a new accnt on bnet, since my SC one is full atm. It will be *Millennium

I'm starting HC totally from scrap, and I'm intending to build a summoner / hunter druid or some sorta assassin :evil:

Also is it okay to play outside the KTA games with the KTA chars? And btw I think I'm GMT+2, so I think that makes the playtime start from... 8 p.m right?

Nikech

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm in, if that is still possible? I understand you've been going on for a while now, so I do understand if it's impossible for to join this late :wink3:

I'll have to make a new accnt on bnet, since my SC one is full atm. It will be *Millennium

I'm starting HC totally from scrap, and I'm intending to build a summoner / hunter druid or some sorta assassin :evil:

Also is it okay to play outside the KTA games with the KTA chars? And btw I think I'm GMT+2, so I think that makes the playtime start from... 8 p.m right?
8:30pm to be exact. I think there's still room for you two and you've only missed one session so far I think. I myself can't join the sessions until January, but I'll be playing my KTA char solo and keeping him at the same level with the others.

8.30 doh my bad. :rolleyes:

Hey great, what level are you about? I might have time to lvl my char to around the same lvls tomorrow and get past act 1 and to someplace in two so I won't lag behind :laugh:

I'm not really sure on the build yet, tho. I might make a druid summoner, or some sorta weird sniper zon // a zon using the fire arrow skills.

Deci

Diabloii.Net Member
Playing time seems pretty perfect fitting in my schedule. Thought about making summon or werewolf druid or holy shock pala. Everything else seems not so tough for my hc playing.. :p

*Deci (has both sc and hc on it)

Also quick question.. KTA- tag in names?