KTA 11 In NM (At last)

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
KTA 11 In NM (At last)

Hi All,

Update:
Two members missing, Hulla-hop and kretschmer. Dudes... it would be great to hear from you, if you don't have any plans on continue with KTA 11 please add a post here. It's kinda annoying not to know.. okay?

Back to the action...

Blazing thru act1 and ended with the worm’s lair for the staff. I think we ended up at lvl 49 or something. I must say that we are one mean group (even if we are now only 5). I feel like the only one not able to kill in one hit... Damn, I do pityful damage. Anyway I do have a singing career ahead of me :D.

What do we have...
We have Aerath as a sparkling spam Queen ;)
We have Eury as an Ice cold Storm furry thingie
We have Paddle as an all kicking releasing Dame of Pain
We have Waflob as The Boner
And we have me as a Tooth pick wielding Tony Soprano

If anyone wants to do some runs we can set an lvl cap at 50 or 51.

See you all Wednesday,
Nex

hulla-hop

Diabloii.Net Member
oups! so sorry guys and gal....im kneehigh in my bachelor right now, and i just totally forgot about it :s seems like im forgetting stuff all the time these days....forgot the laundry outside this night, and it rained all the freakin time...i think i might be a bit stressed out? anyways, i would love to tag along wednesday if we could start out by doing andy and maybe cain too in act1? just hope i wont forget again :s
/hulla

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
hulla-hop said:
oups! so sorry guys and gal....im kneehigh in my bachelor right now, and i just totally forgot about it :s seems like im forgetting stuff all the time these days....forgot the laundry outside this night, and it rained all the freakin time...i think i might be a bit stressed out? anyways, i would love to tag along wednesday if we could start out by doing andy and maybe cain too in act1? just hope i wont forget again :s
/hulla
Thats cool with me... :thumbsup:

Paddle

Diabloii.Net Member
Tony Soprano is one hell of a guy, he would wack anyone in The Sopranos ;)
But we do kill alright, hopefully I won't die in such a stupid way again as I did last week :)

Yeah, and by the way I might be late again Wednesday, probably not but it's possible.

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
True... Tony could kill anyone, even with a tooth pick, if he doesn't get panic attack....

I'm a BIG Sopranos fan, and I'm waiting for the 6:th and hopefully not last season of Sopranos.

Edit:
<---- Whoo... what the hell happened here... 500... my lurking years are official over :D or?

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
Hulla, I understand you so well. I almost forgot about our session once too. But playing some nice game is the best way to forget about stressful things for a while. If you have time that is ;)

Nex, now you can have your older pic for your avatar :D

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
Nex, now you can have your older pic for your avatar :D[/QUOTE]

???? which one is that?

Edit: You lead by 100 posts... :rant:

Edit2: Ahh.. now i understand... The slow starter thingie comes with age :D But you see, my avatar is not me, it's my son....

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
Your son? How come? Who drew him so nicely?
Guys I entered 2 cow games tonite with Zyklon, and found a 4 socket bec de corbin. I think we could use it, since we need insight so desperately. And still no swords for spirit...

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
eurymone said:
Your son? How come? Who drew him so nicely?
Guys I entered 2 cow games tonite with Zyklon, and found a 4 socket bec de corbin. I think we could use it, since we need insight so desperately. And still no swords for spirit...
Well... Calvins Swedish name is Kalle, which also happens to be my son’s name. He is roughly the same age and a spitting image of Calvin, and he can be a pain.... or should I say that he can be a bit stubborn, but mostly he is so darn funny :D

Spirit.. at last :thumbsup: now I don't need to pot all the time.

Cheers,
Nex

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
We've got spirit, we've got insight, and both are on ME and MY merc :D
Nice game tonite, I levelled like crazy, and the worst part of act 3 is already behind us! :clap: 55-56 till monday?

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice to see you still going strong. :thumbsup:

We have servers down right now..in the middle of a big Raid :(

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Kretschmer still MIA though. I think we can safely conclude we're down one Avenging Paladin.

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
eurymone said:
We've got spirit, we've got insight, and both are on ME and MY merc :D
I found the insight made a BIG difference to my mana requirements :)
I could spam bone spear like crazy and still have full mana. O joy, o rapture ...

Looking forward to Monday

DelBoy

hulla-hop

Diabloii.Net Member
yeh, that insight is crazy...im spamming frozen arrows all over the place and mana goes down slighly...i need one of those on my merc too :D

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea, I recently replaced reapers with insight on my mavina frostmaiden too.
Guys, any of you could help my IK barb with Council and CS before monday? (nightmare)

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
eurymone said:
Guys, any of you could help my IK barb with Council and CS before monday? (nightmare)
Should be possible? I usually play very late between 22:00 - 01:00. Btw, I have some chars that needs these also I think.

Take care,
Nex

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
eurymone said:
If you don't mind being rushed, I've got a lvl 7x boner that could help you out. If you're looking for someone to do some questing with, then sorry.

Only other thing is that I will only be on this evening (estimate around 21:00), or Sunday evening. Let me know if this could help you.

DelBoy