KTA 11 in Hell (And I suck)

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
KTA 11 in Hell (And I suck)

Yo dudes and dudettes,

Our brave adventures has reached the hellish version of the rouge camp, all five of us.... (You count also Eury) :D

Time for the real test.... And boy did I suck or what.... I still use glegs set and do pitiful damage. I am now officially a BO *****. :teeth:

Anyway, enough about me. Luckily we have some other killers in this group and we did it to the cloister wp without too many near death experiences.

I hope you all can make it to Monday so we get this going... you to Eury, I for sure missed that cold damage.

Later,
Nex

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Same here...

With half the monsters Lightning Immune (at times everything on a single map!) and no Lower Resists yet, my Lightning Sorcy had to resort to good ole porting-about-a-bit-to-try-n-keep-the-insight-merc-alive so at least the bone necro could keep up his spells to look busy :lol:

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
Mighty wind druid will be back! What level are you all? I'll try to catch up a bit until monday.

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
eurymone said:
Mighty wind druid will be back! What level are you all? I'll try to catch up a bit until monday.
I think we are up to 72-73 if im not entierly mistaken... (or was it more?)

We skiped nm Nihlatak so you can be with us when we whip his behind...

Anyway it's nice to see your back on monday.

Cheers,
Nex

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Thread Hijack;

Nex...do you want the herb or do you have one, it's all the same to me.?
And unfortunately, the gloves and Shadowhood are not taught by trainers, the patterns are currently not for sale in AH...so 3 out of the 4 items I cannot make :(

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
Thread Hijack;

Nex...do you want the herb or do you have one, it's all the same to me.?
And unfortunately, the gloves and Shadowhood are not taught by trainers, the patterns are currently not for sale in AH...so 3 out of the 4 items I cannot make :(
Check the "other" KTA 11 thread :)

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?p=3580923#post3580923

I kindof figured that the shadow tailoring patterns are harder to come by, but I got the time to wait for them.

Cheers,
Nex

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe...I am sending you the fadeleaf right away. The patterns..well..lets hope for the best :)

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
Nexexplo said:
Time for the real test.... And boy did I suck or what.... I still use glegs set and do pitiful damage. I am now officially a BO *****.
I noticed that. I wasn't feeling mean, or else I would have typed something in game (to the effect of "Don't touch them up - kill them !!" :lol: )

Aerath said:
With half the monsters Lightning Immune (at times everything on a single map!) and no Lower Resists yet, my Lightning Sorcy had to resort to good ole porting-about-a-bit-to-try-n-keep-the-insight-merc-alive so at least the bone necro could keep up his spells to look busy :lol:
Sorry about that - I thought we were more a melee team, so didn't get lower resist (my bad). The good news is that I need just one more level and it's there. I still like the insight merc - there's something immensely satisfying about being able to spam bone spears and spirits, without having to worry about mana.

The only problem I had was with BloodRaven. I had her name locked and was hammering her with bone spirits, but unfortunately, there were two undead things standing beside me, hammering me. Embarrassing thing is, they were doing it better.

I'll try and level once with some NM Baal runs, so LR is there then we meet Monday

til then

DelBoy

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah... Accually when you Amped those pesky little moster i was able to leech some and sometimes even kill one or two.

Keep it comming...

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
waflob said:
I'll try and level once with some NM Baal runs, so LR is there then we meet Monday
Had a pleasant hour or so levelling with Eury, so LR is now available :)

til l8er

DelBoy

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
I managed to rech level 74 in hell Tristram (I love this area). Found trang and sanders gloves, rockfleece armor. Cubed shadow disciplines charm with 4 dex. And Waflob found great charm for our barb - 10 max, 6x AR.

My resists suck big time, especially lightning - so would you guys be so kind and let me use the lum for smoke? Or if anyone got sol, I'd make a lore, can give ya shael for it ;) Or just a 3 sock grim or some damn gloves or a 4 sock armor with ral-ort-ort-thul for example:D

See ya tonite

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
eurymone said:
I managed to rech level 74 in hell Tristram (I love this area). Found trang and sanders gloves, rockfleece armor. Cubed shadow disciplines charm with 4 dex. And Waflob found great charm for our barb - 10 max, 6x AR.

My resists suck big time, especially lightning - so would you guys be so kind and let me use the lum for smoke? Or if anyone got sol, I'd make a lore, can give ya shael for it ;) Or just a 3 sock grim or some damn gloves or a 4 sock armor with ral-ort-ort-thul for example:D

See ya tonite
Nice stuff there :D

What lvl are tristram in hell? Maybe we should do a few together to get some exp and stuff, but then... we are soon at Andy :)

Cu all tonight,
Nex

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry bout the delay people. Diablo keeps crashing within a minute of starting it, locking up my computer entirely.

Running a check for virii and spyware now, hoping that'll sort things out.

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
Aerath said:
Sorry bout the delay people. Diablo keeps crashing within a minute of starting it, locking up my computer entirely.

Running a check for virii and spyware now, hoping that'll sort things out.
Its prolly the WoW installation messing things up... shall we do Nilatahk or wait for You?

Paddle

Diabloii.Net Member
We decided to do a couple mf runs with Eury after tonights session - with fatal consequences :rolleyes:

We did Tristram well (only one close call for both of us) and decided to move on to pits with a little hesitation. I recalled I had cloak of shadows; we cleared the way to pits and level 1 easily.

But: level 2 had a conv/le skeleton in it (very nasty sparks), Eury went too close, started spamming and bit the dust. I was all fuzzed about the stormspike that dropped right before eury's deeds so wasn't there to cover her back (well, wouldn't have been much help anyway :D ). I killed the bloke after a long battle (used minion, merk and DS mostly, didn't dare to take him melee) and got some of them valuable thingies Eury had on.

So, yet another char down, only three original ones to go :thumbsup:

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep, sorry guys I keep dying. Spamming tornados at a LE boss, with 16 light res was not a wise move. I think being that careless has something to do with lost of interest in playing I'm afraid :/ But I'll join you with the mavina girl, it's becoming a new tradition ;)

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Yipe ! That's not good news ! :(

And I've no clue what's causing the crashes. I installed WoW last tuesday and could play last wednesday just fine. I didn't have any other problems other than D2, but don't have the CDs at my place so can't reinstall...

Might just be the heat, but I doubt it.

=/

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
Paddle said:
We decided to do a couple mf runs with Eury after tonights session - with fatal consequences

So, yet another char down, only three original ones to go
Oh no !! :eek: You char was one of the stronger ones in the group. We may now have to actually do something for our exp, instead of just following the debris around, leeching as we go :lol:

<hippy mode>
Heavy downer man ...
</hippy mode>

But seriously - damn - I'm really sorry to hear that. Those conv/le things in hell are dangerous. They can take max lite res into the minus, so your druid probably had a relatively high lite 'intolerance'

Assuming that you are unlikely to remake at this stage of the game, what are you going to do now ?

I need coffee ...

DelBoy

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
Aerath said:
Might just be the heat, but I doubt it.
Don't underestimate the problem of heat. It can cause all sorts of strange things. Usually, the system hangs if the cpu / mainboard gets too hot. If the graphic card overheats, the system will often just stop.

Had exactly this problem with junior's pc and the answer involved installing a secondary fan directly over the (new, passivley cooled) graphic card.

You can tell if it's heat related quite easily. Just take off one side panel and position the hair dryer to blow cold (not hot !) air into the casing. If the problems go away, you know it's heat.

Invoice is in the post :lol:

DelBoy